Chapter 4

Chapter 4                

Lilly point of view

“Hi!” I told him and smile. “Hey! I’m sorry, that I kidnapped you, I didn’t mean to” he said. “You did mean to” I giggled. “What!” he said confused. “I meant, look how many things you got for me that means you did plan to kidnap me earlier right?” I asked.

“I did it because-“ I got cut off by her. “I know everything already, Ross told me” I said. “Yeap he told me too!” he said looking down. “Jason about that” he looks at me quickly. “I know you want me to be your girlfriend but I need time to think about it, this is a lot to take in” I said playing with my fingers.

‘I understand take your time’ he smiled. Wow! I did not expect this coming from Jason McCann. I thought he will hurt me by saying that but no. “Hey!” he said taking out something from his pocket. It’s my iPhone 5. “I believe this yours” he handed it to me. “Why are you giving it back to me, what if I call the police” I asked confused.

He stood up and look at me “Because I believe in you” he smiled. Ok, I agree that I don’t hate this guy. “So, shall we have breakfast” he gave me his hand to hold. “Ok!” I said and took his hand. We walked down into the kitchen. There were five guys in the kitchen including Ross.

I sat between Jason and Ross “How are you feeling now, Lilly” Ross asked. “Better” I smiled. ”Here eat this” Jason placed a bowl of cereal. “Thanks!” I smiled. I put a spoon full of cereal I my mouth since I did not eat anything last night. I was so hungry. “Let me introduce you the boys” Jason said. “You have met Ross, that’s Jordan, Nick, Luke and Mark. “Hi Lilly!” they all said together. “Hi guys!” I said giggling.

After eating breakfast, I asked Jason “Are you going to lock me up in the room again!” I looked down at my feet. “No” h said. “Thank you, thank you!” I jump in joy and hugged him. The kitchen felt silence; I pulled away from the hugged, as everyone’s eyes on us. I quickly break the silence “So, where are we going to go?” I asked.

“Um…. Let’s go shopping” he said. “Are you serious? You have a whole shop in a room and it is not enough for you?” I asked. “If it’s not enough for you, we can get more, plus you are new in this town. I can show you around” he said. “Sounds good!” I smiled. “Go get ready, I will wait for you at the living room” he said.

I was so excited. This was the first time in this town; I am going to a shopping mall. Sounds crazy but it’s true. Ever since I came to this town no one had shown me around, not even my parents until today. I’m going because for Jason. Thanks to him. I’m starting to have some feeling for him.

Jason point of view

“She hugged you, that’s a progress” Ross said. “Shut up men” I missed. “Jason, I’m ready!” she said. She looks beautiful. She was wearing a spring look Romper and fleets to complete her outfit. She came down the stairs and I lead her to the car and drove off.

----------------------------------------------

We had so much fun in the mall. I never felt so happy in years. When she is around me I feel different that I never felt before. When we were shopping, she did not want me to spend my money but only for food. We are in the car now and it is 6.30pm prefect.

Lilly point of view

We are now in the car heading back to Jason’s house, I think. “Jason are we going back home?” I asked. “Nope! We are going to a special place” he said, looking at the road.

The car ride was silence when we came to a stop at a parking area. He took out a blind fold and covered my eyes. “What is this for?” I asked confused. “It’s a surprise, he said. Suddenly, the car door at my side open and by the time I knew it I was been carried. “Jason where are you taking me?” I asked a bit afraid. “Don’t worry, it’s a surprise” he said.

Then I was let down. He took off the blind fold from my eyes. I flitter my eyes open. The view in front of me was amazing. It was the beach and farther down was some building with the lights on and guess what. I am standing on the top of a light house.

“Jason this is amazing, it’s so beautiful” I told him. He giggled and sat on the edge of the light house. The hand bar in front of him. He patted the spot beside him and I sat. Our legs were hanging outside the light house. He put his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him.

“Are you okay?” he said. “I’m just afraid of height” I said. “Don’t worry, I’m here” he said. I smiled. “This is my favorite place” he said looking at the beach. I look at him as he continued. “When I’m sad or happy, this is the place made me feel better.

In fact, the first time I came have because of my family when I move here in LA. “So you were born…” I asked. “Canada” he continued. “I had my mother, father and a brother”. “When my mother died, my father started abusing me and my brother” he paused. “Even though my father my father abuses us, my brother and I never got along, he had different interest and I had different too”.

“Then one day, we could not take it anymore, we ran away but in different directions.” “Ever since then, I did not meet my brother and my father but I have seen my brother” he said. “I’m sorry” I said. “No, don’t be, it not your fault” he said looking into my eyes. I lean in and kiss on his lips. He kissed back passionally.

I pulled away lean my head on his shoulder looking at the view in front of us as he caress my hair. “Are you hungry?” he asked. “Yeah” I said siting straight. “Wait here, I’ll be back” he said and jogged down the stairs.

The wind was so strong causing my hair to fly at its direction. It was cold and I rubbed my arms up and down. Suddenly, I felt something on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jason placed his jacket on my shoulder. “Thanks” I said. “Put it on baby” he said. I out it on and ate the pizza Jason brought.

---------------------------------------

We were in the car driving back home. “Jason, can I asked you something?” I asked. “Yea, sure” he said. “About the kiss, are we?” I asked. “Yeap, you’re my girlfriend” he said. The car came in a stop outside Jason’s house. He lean forward and peeked my lip. “I love you” he said. “I love you too” I said. We got out of the car. Jason holds my hand and lead into the house.

Jason point of view

I brought Liily into my room, ignoring the guys looking at us. She looked around the room. “Do you like it?” I asked. “I love it!” she smiled. “Jason, can I take a shower?” she said. “Sure babe, your clothes are at the next room and you can use this bathroom” I pointed to her at the left.

-----------------------------------------

I was sitting on the bad and looking at my phone. Lilly came out of the bathroom, wearing a t-shirt and a shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail. I when into the bathroom next.

I walked out of the bathroom. “Jason, goodnight I’m going to bed she said turning the doorknob. “Wait, sleep with me” I said pulling her to the bed. I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I got on the bed and wrap my arms around her waist and soon we fell asleep.

***************************

Sorry for the late update, I was busy this week. So, what do you guys think about this chapter. They are finally together. See you guys next weekJ