Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lilly point of view

It was finally after school. I waved Rocky and CeCe bye as they need to rush back home. I walked towards Jason when the rest of the class. We’re leaving. “Baby, what’s going on? Are you okay?” I asked and hugged him. He pulled away “We need to leave school now and I will explain to you in the car” he said holding my hand and leading out of school.

Jason point of view

We were in the car. I drove on a street and pull over 2 houses away from Lilly’s house. I told her that I’ll be with her 24/7 and that is to keep her save. “How am I going to stay at your house when you are at home without your Mom and Dad suspect anything?” he said.

“Well, you can come in the way you did last night and my Mom knows everything. She accept you. Plus the good news is you can stay in my room as long as you want because my dad never came into my room only my mom does. Today , you only need to come in by my balcony but tomorrow onwards you can come in by the front door because they will start working tomorrow” she said smiling.

“That good!” I said. “I shall go now, I’ll text you when I’m in my room and I’ll open the balcony door” she said and kisses my cheek. She closer the car door and walked up to her house. I know she feel a bit upset that I’m not telling her everything but I will tell her soon.

My phone started to vibrate. I took it out from my pocket and read the text. It was her, I smiled and took out car key and walked to the side of her house where the balcony door was open. I climb up as she helped me up by pulled my arm. I land on her room floor.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck.  “Thanks babe” I said. “You’re welcome my prince” she said giggled and lean to kiss me. We kiss passionately and we pulled away to catch our breathe.

Lilly point of view

We pulled away to catch our breathe. “Do you want to watch the tv?” I asked as I took the remote. “Sure” he said and lay on me bed. I pass him the remote and lay next to him with my head on his chest. He change the channel to find anything interesting to watch.

I was thinking about Jason not telling me what is really happening. ”Baby, what are you thinking about?” he asked looking at me. “Nothing” I said looking down at our legs. “Hey, I know you are lying tell me” he pull my chin up to look at him.

“It’s just…. Can you tell me what’s going on?” I asked looking into his eyes. “Okay, I will tell you but remember that I’m here to keep you save and don’t be afraid” he said. I nodded and he hold my hand.

He took a deep breath “Okay. Today in class, some unknown person text me saying that he knows everything about you and I have a feeling I know this person very well  and that he wants to do something to you so that I will suffer and he knows well that you’re my everything” he said.

“But why does  he wants to do that?” I asked. “Revenge” he said. “So what did you do” I asked furring my eyebrows. “I don’t know, Okay. Now let’s sleep” he said switching off the tv. Soon we fall asleep.

************************

Sorry for the late update. The drama has just started. So what is going to happen?

Ok. I have quick question. Who do you think the Unknown will be?

Pls let me know by the commenting. Thank youJ