Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Lilly point of view

After I came out of Jason's room l, Rocky and Cece were waiting for me outside the room. "Hey, you okay?" Cece asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for coming" I said and hug them.

"No problem, we will always be there for you, don't worry" Rocky said and we walked to where the other guys were.

Ross and Nick gave me a hug and then one of the guys behind them spoke. "You must be the famous Lilly. Jason is very lucky to have you. Ever since we arrived Jason has been non stop talking about you" he said.

I smiled and Ross spoke "They are the guys who helped us safe you from Jake and his father" he said.

I look at the guys "Thanks for helping" I said. "No problem" they said. Then Jordan and Mark came "Shall we make a leave?" Mark said. We nodded and left the hospital.

The car ride home was silence. I lied to Jason and the guys that I'm fine but I'm not.

The car came to a stop and all of us got out of it. "Lilly, do you want us to sleepover with you" Rocky asked. "No, it's ok. You guys should go home and have some rest. Thanks anyways" I said hugging them.

Mark open the door of to the house. I went straight to Jason's and mine room and locked the door.

Nick point of view

After Mark showed the other gang their rooms, I told the guys that "Jason is very worried about her, he thinks that she is not telling him something".

"I think something must have happened when Lilly was kidnapped by Jake" Jordan said. "Let's just think positive and wait till she says it. Let's not push her"Mark said with that all of us went to sleep in our rooms.

Lilly point of view

After showering, I went to my side of the bed and sat down. I run my hand though the side where Jason will sleep. I miss him and I also feel guilty. I can't tell him now because the doctor said that he shouldn't be stress.

Tears were flowing down from my eyes and I curl up into a ball and close my eyes to sleep.

Jason pointof view

I love Lilly so much. She is my everything and I will do anything for her to be happy but it seems like she is not telling me something. I guess hopefully, I will find out everything in the morning.

***************

Will Jason find out what Lilly is hinding??

Will things get to normal??