Chapter 38

Jason point of view

"She is such a bitch! I just want to kill and end this shit" I said anger getting the best out of me. "No Jason, you just can't kill her because the girls will hate you if you so that" Mark said.

"Then we shill get treaten the bitch tomorrow at her party" I said.

"So this is the plan. Tomorrow, Mark, Jordan and I will handle Lissa in her room. Nick and Ross, you guys make sure the girls do not find Lissa when we are handling her" I paused.

"Keep them occupied" I said. "Got it!" they said in unison.

Lilly point of view

It was now 8pm after decorating Lissa's house. Just then I got a text from Jason.

From: Babe

Babe, I'm on my way to pick you up.

To: Babe

Okay. Love you

From: Babe

Love you too

"Guys Jason's on his way. Let's start packing" I said. "Rocky and Cece do you want to sleepover at the guys so that tomorrow we can come over here together.

"Beep!Beep! "Jason is here lets go" I said as we walked out of the house to Jason car in front and we got in. "Bye Lissa, don't get upset about what happen okay. Be happy" I said encourging her.

"Okay, thanks. See you guys tomorrow" Lissa said waving to us. "Bye, Jason" she said. Jason did not say anything so I hit his arm "Ouch! What was that for? " Jason said rubbing his arm.

I motion my eyes to Lissa and he understood what I was trting to say. "Bye" he said as his was on the road.

"Okay bye Lissa, see you" with thst said Jason drove off. "Jason, Rocky and Cece are sleeping over at our place tonight" I told him.

"Sure, no problem. The guys will love it" Jason said winking. I giggle. Soon the car came to a stop. We got out of the car and walked into the house with Jason hold my hand.

The guys were sitting on the couch watching the tv. Rocky and Cece went to Ross and Nick as they were all lovey dovey eith each other.

Jason and I went to his room. We cuddle with each other on the bed as I was so tired.

Jason point of view

"Babe, how did it went over at Lissa's place?" I asked. "She was upset because her boyfriend broke up with her" Lilly said.

"Who's her boyfriend?" I asked. "Adam" she said. "But after she calm down a bit, we started decorating her house" she continued.

"Okay, let's sleep goodnight babe" I said knowing that she was tired. "Goodnight Jason" she peck my lips and fell asleep on my chest.

*********************

Jason and the guys found out who Lissa is but they hide it from the girls.

Will Jason plan be a success??