Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Jason point of view

"Where is my money, Tomson" I asked taking out my gun. "I'm sorry Jason, I don't have it now. I will give you back next week" he said as he was on the floor behind the school.

I aim the gun at him, his eyes widened. When I shot him, the school band rang at the same time which made the shot sound lesser.

Tomson was died on the floor. Nick and Jordan was carrying his body and burried it somewhere.

Lilly point of view

After the bell rang, Rocky, Cece and I went to our locker to put our books in. "Jason and the guys said they will be here during lunch" I said.

"Let's just wait for them at the canteen"Cece said. We nodded as we walked to a table and sat down.

"Hi babe!" Jason said from behind kissing my forehead and sat down beside me. "Where were you guys?" I asked. "We just have some bussiness to take care off" Jason said.

"Hi" the girl who was looking at Jason in class said. "I'm Lissa, the new girl" she said looking at Jason. Jason just reply with a nod. "You are Jason right?" she asked Jason catching all of our attention.

Jason placed his arm around my waist after seeing my reaction. "Yup, I'm Jason" he said to her. "I was wondering if I could sit with you guys for lunch?" she asked.

"Sure" Jordan said. All of us turn around and shot Jordan a look. "Thanks" she said taking her tray and sat at the other side of Jason.

"Ja-" Lissa was cut of by Jason as he turn and talk to me. "Baby, what do you wanna do after we get back home" he asked kissing my cheek. "Anything but Rocky,Cece and I have to go to our dance lesson at 6pm" I said. "Sure babe" he said.

---------------------------------

School bell just rang. Rocky, Cece and I went to our lockers where the guys following us.

When we were putting our books in the locker. Lissa came walking towards us. "Hey guys!" she said. "Hi" I said smiling a little bit.

"Do you guys wanna go get some ice- cream?" she asked. Before I could answer her, Jason did it for me.

"We have plans already, sorry" Jason said, holding my hand and walking out of school with the rest leaving Lissa alone. We all get into the car and drove off.

*******************

Is Lissa a nice girl or not??