Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Lilly point of view

I woke up to Jason beautiful voice " Baby, wake up!"he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

He giggled and kissed my forehead " Go and get ready.We have to sent your mom to the airport" he said.

That's when I remember that mom is leaving today. "What's wrong baby?"Jasin asked as he sat on the bed beside me. "I don't want my mom to go" I said looking at Jason.

"Baby, just think that she would be safe there and she could her mind off the things that happen" he said.

I smile at my boyfriend who knows how to comfort my at times like this." I love you Baby!" I said and walked towards the bathroom. " I love you too!"he said as he made his way out of the room.

Jason point of view

I knew that it will be hard for Lilly that her mom is leaving but it will be safe for her. "Jason, is Lilly up already?"  Lilly's mom asked.

"Yeap! she's in the shower" I said as I sat on the chair in the kitchen where Lilly's mom was sitting beside.

"Jason, will you promise me something?" she asked. "Yes I will" I said. She smiled and said "Can you promise me that you will keep her safe and make sure that she doesn't get hurt" she looked into my eyes to find an answer. "I promise" I said.

Just then Lilly walk in."Goodmorning honey!" Lilly's mom said preparing some sandwiches. "Morning mom!" she said plotting herself beside me. I kissed her cheek as she turn towards me and smile.

------------------------------

Lilly point of view

" Mom, can I have a hug" I asked as she was about to broad the plane. "Sure honey" I said as she open her arms wide so I could hug her. "Mum I'm gonna miss you" I said thought sobbing words.

"Me too!" she said and pulled away and wipe the tears away the tears from my eyes and hers. That's when there was an announcement made " Passengers who are boarding the plane to Canada, please board now" and the announcement went off.

"I have to go now, I will miss you and Jason" I said taking hold of her laggage from Jason who helped her carrying them. "I will miss you too" I said. "I will miss you too Mrs Collions" Jason said.

She smiled and hug Jason and whispered something in his ear he nodded in respones. She said bye and she walked away. Jason place his hand on my waist and pull me close beside him as we watch my mom walked in.

Jason point of view

We were in the car going back home. Lilly was looking out of the room." Baby, you're mom will be safe and also will with me" I assuring her. She gave a smile as she place her head on my shoulder.

Finally I pulled the car over at our house. I got out, same did Lilly. I hold her hand as we enter the house.

The guys were sitting on the couch and watching football game." The two lovebirds are here!" Ross said smiling. "Shut up!" I said as Lilly giggled. I sat on one of the couch as I pulled Lilly on my lap.

Lilly point of view

Jason pulled me on his lap and I felt his warm as he wrapped his arms around my waist then the door bell rang.

Mark stood up and got the door.. He pull open an it was Rocky and Cece. "Hi guys" I said as I wave to them as soon Ross and Nick stood up and walked towards them.

"Shell we tell them?" Nick said as he looked at Ross and then the girls. I turn back and look at with confustion on both of our face.

This time it was Jason who spoke "Tell us what?" he said. After a minute of silence, Ross spoke"Cece is my girlfriend and Zandaya is Nick's girlfriend" he said.

***************************

Sorry,you guys for the late update even since it's kind of busy. But I will tey my best to at least update one chapter per week.

Okay, so how is this chapter. More people are falling in love.