Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jason point of view

“Jason you shouldn’t start beating him up” Nick said. “He wants you to suffer. He wants to see you getting angry”Ross said. “I can’t stand the fact that Lilly’s fake father is the father of that bastard” I said.

“I hate that guy, he said that he wants to use us” CeCe said. “Let’s just sent the girls back home” Ross said. “I have a plan. If we do this, Lilly and her mother will be save and we’ll have our revenge on Jake and his father” I said proud of my plan.

Lilly point of view

I couldn’t sleep at night. Jake is different than Jason. Jake is different than Jason. Jake always gets what he wants and he will do whatever it takes to get it but I’m glad that nothing had last night. I quickly get my bag and went down to the kitchen.

My mom, Jake and his dad were sitting. My sat beside Jake’s dad feeling uncomfortable. Even though she has sat beside him before but now that she knows that he is Jake’s father and had lied to us for all this years.

“Morning babe, you look gorgeous” Jake said. I gave a fake smile. I sat beside Jake “Good morning mom!” I said. “Good morning honey” she said and smiles. After eating my sandwich, I stood up and grab my bag “Bye! I’m off to school” I said and I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Patrick said “Wait!” I turn back. “Jake is coming to school with you” he said.

“What!” I said thinking that my life is getting worsted. “I told you that I’ll spend all my time with you” Jake said getting up and walked towards me.

Jason point of view

Today, instead of going to school, the guys, girls and I went to the police station. Rocky and CeCe speak to the officer telling him that Lilly and her mother are being controlled by Jake and his father. If the guys and I tell the officer the same thing he will not listen to us.

Lilly point of view

Jake kept following me the whole day in school. He kiss me, hugged me and hold me as if I’m his girlfriend but I’m not. I’m Jason’s girlfriend. I missed him a lot. I did not see him, the guys and Rocky and CeCe in school today.

I don’t know happened last night when I was locked up in room because of Jake. Did he do anything to them? I hope not. Now we’re going back home. I can’t wait to see my mom because Patrick and she are alone at home.

The car came to a stop. Jake and I got out of the car. He holds my hand and opened the front door. When he opens the door, there were cops in the house. Two of them handcuff Patrick and when I turned behind Jake was being handcuff too.

“What the hell is happening?” Jake yelled. One of the cops said “You and your father are under arrest for controlling a woman and her daughters for years”. “Now you can’t get what you want, Jake” someone said. That voice, I know that voice. I turn away from Jake.

******************

Hey, guys I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and let me know your favorite person and why?

Next update on Thursday.