Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Jason point of view

The guys and I had to plan about Jake's gang. "I seems like someone is having visiter"Ross said handing me msny papers.

I looked at them and they were the prison visiters records. There were more then 20 visiters. "You're right" I said putting the papers down on the table.

"Jake must be telling them what to do" Jordan said drinking the beer." We need to find his place where all he members are so that we could shot all of them so Jake will not have anyone"Mark said.

"It's like a war" Nick said. "But 5 of us is not enough we need more people" I said. "I contect the gang I know who are willing to help us"Nick said.

"Thanks man" I said. "No peoblem. Let's get started" Nick said. We all started our work. We wete so busy we did not noice the time. "Jason!" Lilly called as she came down the stairs.

" Hey babe! " I said setting the laptop down the table. " I'm hungry amd it's 8 now" she sair sitting on my lap.

"The time runs fast" I said. "Let me order some food" Mark said. I was to ask Lilly something when her phone rang.

"Hey girl!" she said.

"Don't worry,every thing is gonna be fine" she said.

"You sould tell them now" she said.

"Okay bye!" she said and hung up.

"What happen?" I asked.

"See" I said pointing to the direction where Nick and Ross sat. Just then their phone rang at the same time. They look at each other confused. Then they pick it up." Hey babe!" they said in unison.

Lilly and I both laugh. After the both of them put their phones down, I asked them"What's wrong?"I asked.

Lilly point of view

" They want both of us to meet their parents tomorrow after school" Ross said. "Good luck!" I said.

"The worst thing will happen is they will ask you to get out and they will tell the girls not to love you guys anymore" I said standing up from Jason's lap walking towards the kitchen.

Jason, Jordan and Mark laugh at Ross and Nick as they were shock to what I have just said. " That's what my parents did when Jason came to my house" I shouted from the kitchen as I heard the guys laughing at Jason now.

I was making drinks for the guys when Jason's arms was wrapped around my waist. He started placing kisses on shoulder.

"Jason!" I called. "Mmh!" he said. "Remember the time in school when the first time you saw me in class, what was going on your mind?" I asked.

He turn me around so that now I was facing him. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and looked into my eyes.

"When I saw you the first time,it was like I was in another world. I only could see you in the room, only to of us. On the spot, I knew tjat I was in love and your the girl that I was in love with" he said.

Tears started sreaming down my cheeks "I love you" I said pecking his lips. "No one have ever loved me like you" I said looking at him. He wiped the tears away and say "I will always love you no matter what happens" he said.

"Jason! The food is here!" Jordan shouted. "We should get the drinks" Jason said. Jason helped me carried the tray of drink out to the table.

I switch on the tv hoping there will be something good to watch. I switch the channel when the news was on.

"Jason! Look!" I said pointing to the tv. The news reporter say " Today morning, two prisoners have escaped from the jail. They showed two pictures it was Jake and his dad. If you spot these two people, please call the police" the news ended.

Jason point of view

All of us were in shock then someone phone was ringing. It was my phone I picked it up and answer "Hello!" I spat. "Missed me!" and the call end.

*********************

Jake and his dad is back. Will they get revenge on Jason and will Jake get Lilly back?