Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jason point of view

After I read the paper, my blood started to boil. I kick the coffee table and the glass shatered.

Lilly holded both of my arms to calm me down. I looked into her eyes,she looked worried and scared. "I'm not going to let him take you away from me" I said.

"Jason, I'm always going to be with you and even if I'm gone I will be with you in your heart and you will be with me in my heart"she said and peck my lips.

"I love you so much" I said and pull away. "I love you too" she said. "Are you guys going to keep staring at us?"I asked still looking at Lilly's eyes.

The guys quickly run back to their rooms. Lilly and I started laughting at them. I had never laught like this for many years. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

We when up to our room and sat on our bed. "Jason, I have my dance lesson in an hour" she said. "No! I don't want you to go it's dangerous for you" I said.

"Okayh, i'm not going" she said. "I'm sorry baby, with Jake and his dad out there, they will do anything to take you away from me" I said.

"I understand. I'll stay here untill everything is settled" she said.

"We will not be going to school for a few days and I'll tell the guys not to meet Rocky and Cece it might be dangerous for them" I said getting up.

"Yeap, you should tell the guys" I said taking my laptop. "I will be downstairs if you need me" I said and place a kiss on top of her head.

"I love you!" she said. "I love you too!" I reply her as I walked out of the door.

The guys and I plan to sneak in Jake's place tomorrow night as the other gang we call to help us up were hee as we go through the plan again and again.

It was getting late at night. Lilly came down from the room as we ate and I introduce her to the new gang.

"Jason, I'm going to sleep" Lilly said standing up from my lap. "Goodnight babe" I said giving her a peck on her lips. "Goodnight Jason, don't be up late" she said seriously. "I won't" I said. "Goodnight guys" she said heading up to our room.

"I can see how much you love her" one of the new member said. "I love her so much and i'll do anything for her" I said.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Lilly shouted from the room. I quickly run up to the room, the guys following me behind. I open the door and she was no where to be found.

But something caught my eye. I grap the piece of paper on the bed and it said "I told you that she will be mine and only mine".

**************

What do you guys think about this chapter??

Where is Lilly? Who took her and will Jason be able to find Lilly???