Chapter Thirty

Okay, this is the last one i am uploading today, unless i have some free time later. This chpater will be familiar to those that have read this story before i changed it a bit. It's a memory chapter and you will get quite a few of these in the sequel which is going to be called: THE COUNT SISTERS: SURVIVOR. 

After this one, i am estimating another 5-6 chapters left. This book is kind of long but that's just because it's introducing everything you will need to know for the next one. There will be four books in total including this one, but i am not writing the squel until i have finished The Night Walker so bare with me and this story. Anyway thank you for your support. COMMENT!!! RATE!!! VOTE!!! READ!!! ENJOY!!!! hah :D 

Chapter Thirty

August 1820 – Northern Ireland

“You know Vlad,” Tyron laughed. “If you keep staring at her that obviously, she isn’t ever going to be interested.” Tyron’s accent was strong in Ireland, but Vladimir was always stuck with his typical British accent, he wasn’t much for the Irish as some, but they couldn’t stay in one place. They wished they could, finding a partner to mate with would be easier, but the council’s law was to keep moving until they found one strong enough to hold their children.

“That’s the point,” He mumbled. His chin was leaning on the table and his right hand was spinning his empty beer jug. “If I stare at her, she’ll eventually fall for me.”

“Great plan, brother,” Tyron lifted off the table and walked to collect their beers. He arrived back and laughed once more. Vladimir was lifting his left hand up towards her thin posture and started mumbling. “What’re you doing now?”

“I don’t know.” He smacked his head flat on the table. “Help me!”

  They had been friends for years. At first, when Tyron first became his prodigy Vlad was the master and he was the student. However, as time went on and they became lonely, the titles had somehow switched. Vladimir was terrible with women, he could beat any man in a fight but as soon as a woman approached him he would either mumble nothing or would walk away in a panicked sweat. Tyron however, was a bit of a ladies’ man. He got up from the table and walked towards them. One had beautiful red hair, in perfect curled locks; half of it was tied up and the other half was down resting on her bare shoulders. Her dress clung to her top frame, making her bust stand out dramatically. As the bright golden dress went down, it puffed out around her hips. That was the girl his friend had been staring at for two hours, he could see why as he approached. However, one caught his eye instantly. She had blonde hair tied to the top, a choke around her neck that matched her golden clip in her hair. Her dress was exactly the same only it was red, a dangerous colour for a vampire to wear.

“Ladies,” He bowed to them both, kissing their hands in turn. They smiled and giggled like most women did at his touch. “I believe you have both been staring at our devilish charms for two hours. My companion over there,” He looked over at Vlad, who reddened with embarrassment and hid behind a board menu. “Well, he isn’t always this shy around women, but your beautiful locks got his attention.” Tryon fingered the red heads hair lightly and jumped in the middle of them, hooking his arms in theirs.

“You’re Tryon aren’t you?” He stopped and looked at the blonde curiously. He didn’t know her yet she seemed to know him. He felt the red head let go of his arm and he turned to watch her sit beside a still embarrassed Vladimir who gave him a seriously deadly look. “I am Katelyn, vampire daughter of the Master.”

“Well I’ll be a donkey’s ass,” He laughed. She giggled with him as he bowed to her again, more deeply this time. “It is certainly nice to meet you ma’am.”