9. Social Regrets

Just a small heads up, this fanfic will definitely be a multi character story line book. therefore there will be a lot of point of views to keep up with so if you ever get confused feel free to comment or send me a message and I'll be more than happy to reply (:

_________________________

° Luke °

"Aww, where did Jessa go? I was about to show her embarrassing Freshman year photos of you" Zander pouted while I closed the front door, and graduated back to the corridor.

"She went home" I simply said, snaking my arm around the wall, and padding down the hallway with Zander's footsteps following me.

"Why did she go home?" he asked with a high-pitch voice towards the end.

"Because she went home, Zander" I snapped, rolling my eyes, and keeping my gaze on one of the magazines on my desk.

"Shit, you kicked her out didn't you?" he asked in a whine, "Damnit Luke, I actually liked this one"

"There is no 'this one', I sampled something and I decided not to get it" I explained, tossing the magazine back, and lying down on my bed.

"They're not things, Luke" Zander said, catching me off guard since he's never serious, "I hate to break it to you, but every girl you've ever hooked up with has feelings; and you fuck those feelings up every time you drop them"

I looked to him strangely, taking the football in my hand, and beginning to throw it up, and catching it as it came back down.

"I wasn't going to hookup with her" I defended myself, "You know my rule with Freshmen, and since when do you care about who I sleep with anyway?" I snickered, glancing at him passed the cap of my SnapBack.

"I don't" Zander shrugged off, looking back to stride away from my door, "Just so you know, she really was here just for tutoring" he laughed.

I looked at my vacant door with furrowed eyebrows, throwing my football to the floor, and following Zander down the hallway.

"What does that mean?" I asked him, as we went into the kitchen.

Zander nonchalantly opened the fridge, pulling out the carton of milk, and opening its nose, "Jessa didn't come here looking for anything with you" he explained, bringing the milk to his mouth, "She was just a Freshman looking for a study"

I licked my lips, quickly wiping the confused look on my face, and chuckled.

"I don't really care–" I told him, returning to the direction of my bedroom, "–she's gone now"

"Oh my God" I heard Zander mutter, chasing after me and grabbing me by the shoulder.

Placing his other hand on my other shoulder, he stared at me for a good amount of time before I scoffed, and swatted him away.

"What's up with you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You like her" Zander said instead, making my shoulders tense then drop.

"I don't" I said in a monotone, heading to my room.

"You do!" he followed me, making me slam my door before he could make it into my room.