∞ - Social Casualties 2

It's not over.

Social Casualties 2: The Social Casualties group have three more years of high school to go, and within those three years are more drama, heartbreak, and more. Continue to follow these ridiculous teenagers as they power through life.

After the overdramatic events of Freshman year, everything should be back to normal for the group of friends; or so that's what they had expected. So many things were left unanswered, and so many more will be asked.

A conflicted couple, a lonesome girl, a confused duo, and a bit of "sloppy seconds" isn't even all of it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/34077052-social-casualties-2-5sos

Other Works by Me:

Past, Present, No Future: (Harry Styles) A couple struggling with secrets, lies, and emotional fractures.
Vanessa Payne was your average girl, though she has her own secrets. Secrets she would only share with herself and her brother. But after meeting a care free guy who "lives life at the moment" can those secrets be shared? Especially when he has his own to tell?

Broken, used, and scarred by themselves; and that's just their pasts...

LOOSE: (Larry Stylinson) Two boys find themselves lusting for one another in 1950's San Francisco.
Young Harry Styles is new in town, and knows nothing of the life of an average American boy. That is when he meets a particular group of leather-bound, greasy haired boys who show him the "ropes of being a sex-addicted badass".
Set in 1957 San Francisco, is a story of two teenage boys finding themselves in a strong desire and temptation neither of them could deny.

"Girls, I fancy girls. Girls, girls, girls-fuck!"

Unpredictable: (Louis Tomlinson) A witch and warlock fighting for the love they're forbidden to have.
Stories of black magic, and supernatural beings constantly roamed around the dirt roads of 1700 Britain, though what was never told were the tales igniting them all.

Witches and Warlocks lived as enemies for as long as one can remember, but when a young witch and warlock meet, everything they've fought for changes. Secrets are exposed, wars are started, and lives are put at stake.

Louis and Mikayla were taught to despise each other, though will an ancient prophecy change that? Will what they despised each other for have been a lie?