Chapter 7: 7 Months Later

Chapter 7:

Joey's P.O.V

Seven months had passed since I had accepted his rejection. As the months had passed my emotions all began to disappear. All but one. Pain.

I sighed and finished packing my things to bring them back to the pack house. I had kept delaying my trip back saying there was no point but eventually my aunt and uncle convince me to come home.

Zipping up my last bag I stared out the window at the forest lost in thought as my uncle came up and took the last of my things. "Come on sweetheart lets go home." He said watching me. I turned and gave him a small smile but it soon fell.

I wasn't happy and they all knew it. Though they kept on trying. Sighing I grabbed my black wolf stuffed animal and followed him down the stairs. I may be 17 but I loved that toy. I only has two things left of my parents. This stuffed animal and an old picture of the three of us. Sighing I followed them to the black dodge truck it was time to go home. I would start school again tomorrow. 'Yay.' I thought to myself full of sarcasm. Even though she wouldn't be my tutor anymore Nanny stayed with us and she was going to keep training me. My uncle figured there was no point I'm switching trainers and I agreed so there wasn't an argument.

I was silent the entire car ride home. I just stared out the window everyone was in school so I had no one to see when we arrived. Though the moment I opened the truck door the sent of cinnamon apples hit my nose. Instantly my wolf got excited. She wanted to run and find him the mate she still loved no matter how many times he'd hurt us. I close my eyes and kept her from taking control I grabbed two of my bag and quickly as I could went into the pack house. The moment I opened the door I was face to face with, we'll face to chest with Blake's very hard abs. I stumbled backwards and he caught me. His eyes were full of happiness as he stared at me. I stood there frozen and my eyes widened.

Blake's P.O.V.

I knew something was going to happen today so I decided to ditch school to find out what. The day had been very boring as the hours had dragged on. I sighed figuring nothing was actually going to happen and i got up and started to leave the pack house.

The moment I opened the door a beautiful, petite figure crashed into me. As she stumbled backwards I caught her. I knew who she was before her beautiful cerulean eyes looked up into my forest green ones.

I was instantly full of happiness she'd come home. That happiness didn't last long as the Alpha walked up and cleared his throat.

Joey instantly jumped away from me dropping her bags on the ground. On her heel she turned and leaped over the railing on the porch and took of for the tree line.

I watched her go then looked at the ground sadly she still hated me. I picked up her bags "Would you like some help Alpha?"

He just nodded and pushed past me. I followed him to her room and set her bags down then doubled back to help grab the rest from the truck.

When everything was in the house I slipped out the front door and went to go find her. I had to apologize I had to convince her to give me a second chance. I had to.