Chapter 9: Let Me Go

Chapter 9:

Joey's P.O.V.

I woke in the morning feeling much stronger then I had the night before. I shifted slightly and realized Blake was gone. Sighing I slowly stood. My whole body ached especially my throat. Slowly I walked to the window gently stretching my muscles trying to get rid of all the aches and pains. I looked down at my pajamas. A pair of fluffy white short shorts and a white tank top. I leaned against the windowsill remembering everything from yesterday. I slowly made my way out of my room and down the stairs. No one seemed to be awake. I shrugged then winced. It still hurt all of my wounds were completely healed except for a gash on my stomach. Though it was almost completely healed. I walked outside still barefoot and in my very revealing pajamas. I walked around in the forest trying to stretch my muscles. I ached too much to shift right now. So I decided just to walk. The cool breeze caused me to shiver slightly. Mid January was always cold but we never got any snow. Here in Clearwater we haven't had a white Christmas since 1980. Some blamed global warming but insider care. It didn't get that cold here very often. So far this winter it had only reached 40 something. Being a werewolf I didn't get cold easily. So my apparel didn't really matter.

Crack!

I turned to my left where the sound ha come from I was in no state to fight right now.

Growling I called out "Who's there?"

Who stepped out surprised me. "Who are you?" I asked my voice was still a little hoarse and it hurt to talk.

The man chuckled "Come now pup don't you recognize me?"

I watched him then the voice clicked. "Y-you're su-suppose to be d-dead."

The man smirked "your uncle didn't kill me I was just unconscious and badly wounded. "

I stepped away and was about to try and run for it but he was faster than me and he grabbed me and dragged me away. "Let me go!" I screamed and it hurt. "Hush or you will pay." He snarled and threw me over his shoulder and we walked out of the territory. Using our mind link 'Blake! Blake help me!' Suddenly he injected me with something and I jerked away. "What was-?" Everything went fuzzy then I fell unconscious.

__________________________

I know it's short but I didn't wanna ruin this chapter with another event so Blake's P.O.V. Is up next!!