Chapter 17: Ariel

Chapter 17:

Joey's P.O.V

'My name is Joey Moon and this is my story. I am locked up in my cabin because I can't face all of those who I thought loved me. They all lied... How could they do this to me? The parents I lost when I was young weren't really my parents. Aunt Lily and Uncle Logan are! They gave me away as a baby...who does that? I know I'm special but how could they just get rid of me? Didn't they love me?? They don't know I know I'm special. No I'm not being conceded I'm actually special. I have special powers. Powers that no one else has. Rogues have been after me since I was born. So I guess I get why they sent me away, but it still hurts. The rogues want my powers. My abilities to...What was that?' I stopped writing an closed the black leather bound journal. The loud bang had drawn me from my thoughts. Walking from my room I called, "Blake?"

My eyes flickered around searching as I listened. Blinking I appeared in the kitchen and saw the broken flower vase. Blake's scent was thick in here. He must've just been in here. My senses became on high alert as I searched for my mate.
He was the only one that didn't lie to me. A small thud sounded outside a I flashed to the back door flinging it open with enough force to rip it from the hinges. What I saw not only shocked me but made me wanna cry in pain. I saw Blake on the ground with a slender female form in tight short shorts and a loose tank top on top of him kissing passionately. Infuriated I flashed beside them and yanked the brunette off of him by her soft golden brown locks. Her screams in sudden pain startled the birds in nearby trees. Blake sprang up as I held the girl I recognized by her throat. My voice was a snarl laced with the power of an Alpha. "Keep your filthy whorish lips off of my mate!!"
Squeezing her throat I cut off all oxygen and she started to thrash and claw at my hands but my unnatural, even for werewolves, strength was to much for her. Her face started turning red and I knew if I didn't let go I would kill her. But at that moment I didn't care. He was mine. Blake's hand rested on my shoulder and shot electricity throughout my body. Damn why did he do this to me? I loosened my grip and she fell to the ground with a heavy thud and she gasped for air. I whipped around tears in my eyes and I smacked him hard across the face. "How could you?!"

Snarling I shifted into a large black wolf with cerulean blue eyes. Full of anger and betrayal I sprinted off into the forest. Ariel would pay. They all would.
__________________________

So thoughts anyone?

Do you think Joey should:
A. Forgive her family and go back to them.
B. Stay angry and side with the rouges
C. Disappear for a few nights then return back to school completely different and ignore those she cares about.
Or
D. Some of your own ideas.

Please vote and comment so I can post the next chapter with the choice with the most votes!!!