Chapter 19: Finding The Lost

Chapter 19:

Joey's P.O.V.

A week has passed since my return and there's been no sign of Kira or Luke. I've gone by there houses multiple times and notice the new neighbors. They seem awfully cheery. Especially the mother. She's kinda scary. However not as scary as the father. I know I said they are cheery but he's just scary to me and looks oddly familiar. I remember when I'd first seen him.

It was just two days ago. Walking out of Luke's house I pause on the sidewalk looking at neighbors. The sons mowing the lawn. The daughter and mother are in the garden and the father is at the mailbox. I feel like I've just stepped into a 50s movie. Anyway I'd walked over to the man and tapped on his shoulder and started to ask "Excuse me. I was wondering if you've seen anyone from.." I stopped talking when I saw his face. "I'm sorry hut do I know you?" The man looked me over and shook his head "I don't believe so. Names Henry. Henry Silvermoon. We just moved in last week and if your asking about our neighbor Luke we haven't seen him since we first moved in. He was with some girl. What was her name?" I piped up. "Kira?" He grinned. "Yes that's it. I am very sorry I couldn't be of more help. What was your name in case I see him." I hesitated. "Oh I'm Joey Moon. Thanks anyway." I quickly walked away. I still remember his creepy stare on the back of my head as I high tailed it down the street.

For some reason since that night. That mans face has haunted my dreams and I've woken up screaming twice. My father keeps rushing in and freaking out but I have yet to tell him about my in counter with the man. What to I say? 'Hey dad the other day I went looking for Luke and met a man and he was so creepy that he haunts my dreams. '
Yeah that'll go well. He'll have his head on a silver platter. I shivered at the thought. I shivered at any thought of that man.

Sighing I flopped backwards onto my bed there was just something off about him and I wanted to know what. People always use to say curiosity killed the cat. I guess it's a good thing I'm a wolf and not a cat.

Luke's P.O.V.

She'd been outside I'd smelt her scent it had been faint. But it was there.

"Kira" I whispered into the cage, well cell, next to me. She slowly looked up. "What?"

She was still groggy from whatever they'd drugged us with. "Joey was outside. I could smell her."

She perked up slightly. "Can you? Can you reach her?" she tapped the side of her skull twice and I called out to Joey through our pack link

"Joey!!" "Joey!!"

A few minutes passed an I thought it hadn't worked until I heard a sudden reply.

"Luke?! Oh thank Goddess! Where are you? Where's Kira?"

She was firing off questions like it was her job and I waited for her to finish and I felt the bond start to weaken as I sent

"Silvermoon basement. Weak. Drugged. Help us. Tell. Alpha. Please." then she was gone like a phone line was cut an I sighed and nodded at Kira who smiled slightly.

"We might just live after all."

__________________________

Hope y'all like it!!

Vote!

Comment!!

Fan!!!

Pleaseee!!!!!