Chapter 6: Found You

Chapter 6:

Blake's P.O.V.

Walking alone in the woods I felt myself reaching out to her once again with my mind but found nothing yet again. Moments later a voice i missed so much rang loud inside my head 'What?!'

She answered me. It made my heart skip a beat. I pushed harder and our bond started to grow in strength and suddenly I could feel her anger and sadness yet also happiness.

The more i pushed though i realized the happiness wasn't for me but for her two friends that were with her.

They got to be with her it didn't seem fair. I pushed further and looked through her eyes capturing the surroundings and using what memories I could to try and find her.

Then as suddenly as she had let me in she shut me out. I sighed. I knew one thing she was still within the territory. Which meant I would find her.

I took off at a dead run towards the pack house and paced outside it searching for her scent. After circling the house 4 times I was about to give up when it hit me. It was beyond faint but I'd found it. I followed the scent to the garage the big black dodge truck smelled of her. This was the vehicle that must've gone to her I walked around it a few times then picked up her scent again and followed it. I ran as quickly as I could. I had to find her. I had to.

Hours had passed and the sun had gone down. I'd been trekking through the woods for hours. I had lost her scent about a mile back but I kept searching.

I'd been searching for hours and the sun was beginning to rise and I still hadn't found her scent again. Frustrated I raised forward and just ran letting the wind whip my dark brown fur around as the trees blurred by me. The sudden scent if cinnamon and vanilla hit my nose. It was her and the scent was strong.

I was getting closer. Speeding up I followed the scent all the way to a large cabin. I watched it for a moment then I saw her in the window she was smiling. Her smile was genuine but not full of happiness like it use to. She hasn't like that since his rejection. She was full of pain he could feel in ebbing from her.

Using our bond I called to her 'Joey!' I watched as her body stiffened slightly and she glanced out the window her eyes landed on me. Instantly they filled with pain and betrayal. Turning back to her friends she excused herself and walked to the front door of the cabin and walked into the forest. "What are you doing here?!" She snarled at me.

I walked behind a tree and shifted throwing on a pair of blue basketball shorts. I knew in was muscular and handsome but she just proved me even more right when I heard her heart speed up as I stepped out only in my shorts. I smiled at her reaction and my eyes looked over her body. I knew my eyes were black with lust.

The short white plaid shorts she had on just barely covered her perk rounded ass. Then just to too that off her white kami stopped an inch above her shorts showing off her tanned skin. I moved closer pulling her against me taking in her scent.

'How could I have been so wrong?' I thought to myself. Then without thinking I kissed her passionately. At first she didn't react at all then she kissed me back though it didn't last long. She pulled away stepping back her heart thudded inside her chest. All of her barriers were down. I could hear her thoughts. She thought her heart was about to explode. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist again taking in her scent and the electricity I felt when I touched her.

"I love you." The words left my mouth before I knew what was happening she had slapped my straight across the face. "OH HELL NO!!! I am so not going to go for that. I'm not one of your little sluts. You can't treat me like shit all my life then reject me and then hunt me down and say you love me. Nope not going to happen. You put us through hell and back. Then you show up here kiss me and tell me you love me. " she was beyond angry and she had every right to hate me. I just hoped she wouldn't forever. "Just like you said I will never be yours! Now get the hell out of here before your chased out of here." She turned and started to march away.

She was so sexy when she was angry. The thought caused her step to faulted slightly but she kept walking. I knew I'd never get this chance again an I took her hand turning her to face me.

I started to speak "Don't-" but she cut me off. "I, Joey Moon accept your rejection Blake Taylor." Her words broke my heart "no." Was all I could manage before she sprinted back to the house. I'd lost her I really had lost her. I'd thought I was a broken wolf before but now I was beyond broken I was just an empty shell.