Chapter 12: Your Mistake

Chapter 12:

Blake's P.O.V.

I watched her walk away in confusion. Why was she so angry? Especially at me I'd gone off to save her.

I tried sitting up to go after her but a hand stopped me and I looked up to see a very angry Alpha.

His hand shoved me back into the ground with unnecessary force. A small grunt escaped my lips but before I could talk he bent down and growled, "You ever hurt my little girl again and I will personally rip you to shreds. And another thing. Disobey me again and I will strip you of your future title." He stood quickly and I stared at him as he took the Luna's hand and they walked off.

I continued to just sit there and stare as the others started to leave as well. Even the pack doctor left me sitting there. I was starting to put two and two together. My feisty little mate had told the Alpha that I'd rejected her and now that she was angry with me So would he. After all being the Alpha's niece gave her the upper hand.

Why was I so stupid? Why did I reject her? Why does it hurt so much? SHe's just some girl. 'She's not just any girl. She's our mate.' My wolf growled still angry with me for rejecting her.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Joey's P.O.V.

I smiled and stretched as I woke to the sun on my face. I was finally getting to go back to school. Smiling I grabbed a towel and went to start my shower.

I was in and out quickly. I stood in front of my closet with my towel wrapped around me. After a moment I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and a tight black v-neck.

Minutes later I was dressed and standing in front of my bathroom mirror straightening my hair when my Aunt Lily walked in. "You sure you wanna go today sweetheart. One more day won't be that bad." She watched me full of concern. Just like the mothering person she was.

"Yes. I'm sure. " I set the straightener down and turned to look at her. "How do I look?" I asked.

A smile formed on her concerned face. "Beautiful. You always have."

I grinned and hugged her. Then quickly ran to my bed and grabbed my phone and bag. "I have to go. Or I'm going to be late. "

As I started to run down the stairs to the front door I called back "Love you! See you after training!" Ten ran straight into Uncle Logan, who chuckled but wasn't phased by the impact. "Be more careful goofy. And here." He put a set of keys into my hand. "Take the truck so you don't have to run the whole way."

I grinned, "thanks!" Grasping the keys I kissed his cheek then ran out the front door. I could hear him chuckling as I ran to the large black truck parked in the garage.

I pulled into the school parking lot just as the bell was ringing for home room. I parked and hoped out of the truck. Lots of people stared. Well lots of the pack members stared. They all knew this was the Alpha's truck and no one drove it but him. I flashed them all a grin and put my hand on my hip. "Miss me?"

They all just stood there and stared. I smirked and grabbed my bag and Locked the truck then walked inside. High school. Senior year. I definitely just signed my own death certificate. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath an stepped into my home room and as expected the entire class turned and looked at me. I recognized everyone in the classroom though no one seemed to know it was me. That was until Miss.Stone spoke. "Ah yes, Miss. Moon. Welcome to home room."

All of the eyes in the room widened in astonishment as they all began to realize who I was. Just then someone ran in the door as the final bell rang for home room. Luke. Sweet charming Luke. He grinned, "Not late. Just on time. " Miss. Stone rolled her eyes. "Why don't you show Miss. Moon to her seat then Mr. On time." That caused a few snickers. Turning Luke smiled at me. "Why it would be my pleasure."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Goofball." I kissed his cheek. "Now where is Kira?" I asked him as we took our seat as the announcements started.

"I'm assuming she will be waiting for you at your locker as soon as the bell rings. " he smiled. "It's good to have you back Joey."

"It's good to be back." I smiled and stood as the bell rang. " Save me a seat at lunch."

Walking out of the classroom I headed to my locker where I knew she would be standing. Grinning she hugged me. "Yay! Your here!" I chuckled and hugged her back.

Blake's P.O.V.

I watched as the Alpha's truck pulled into the school parking lot and watched as she jumped out. I stared in shock at her outfit. She normally didn't wear such...well tight clothing that made her look so...well hot. I stared in awe as she spoke then walked towards the school in confidence.

A few of the football players whistled as she walked by and I growled at them. The players all looked at me some in fear and others in confusion.

Angrily I walked off into the school building. Heading into home room I took my seat and just listened. I listened for her voice. Then I found it. She was in Miss. Stone's home room. I stiffened at Luke's voice. His pack link was open and his thoughts were broadcasting as she kissed him on the cheek. Anger surged throughout me. A year ago I would've said I was crazy for feeling this way but now I didn't care. I was madly in-love with this packs future Luna. Joey Moon.

Just then the bell rang and I practically sprinted from the room and into the hallway. I watched as her friend Kira hugged her. Then sighed and went to my locker.

When I turned back around I noticed she was pinned against a locker and someone was kissing her. I growled and shoved my way to them ripping him off of her. Her eyes widened slightly ten turned into a glare. "Get your hands off of him Blake!" She moved forward and started to pry my hands from the guy's throat, whom I had smashed against the lockers. Her eyes were black and she spoke with such authority I cowered away my eyes wide.

"Get your beefy paws off of my boyfriend!" She then shoved me away and took the guy's hand. I now realized who it was. Luke.

I hadn't noticed Kira until she slapped me across the face and the three of them walked off together. Joey in the middle.