Chapter 10

after that meeting, my dad arrived home from work and my mom told him instead of me. My mom was being very helpful to me, mainly because of Aunt Delilah and my mom had experienced first hand what it was like. My dad was disappointed, but said he would help me through this. I decided to call my aunt Chamoline and tell her the news and she was super happy for me and for her and said that I had made the right decision, and one that was going to change her life. She even said that her husband, or my uncle was going on a business trip in a few months and that she would stay with me until I had the baby. I would keep the baby for a month so that I could have time with it and then I would give it to them, but she wanted me to help her go baby shopping once we found out the gender. This pregnancy was actually fun because I didn't have to worry about my future and not going to college, and at the same time I still got to visit the baby and I knew it was with the best possible place. And besides, I didn't have time to raise a baby.
Later that day we went to get a desk for my room for when I started online school. Jay and Meagan were going back to school in a week for their real middle school. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't go to real middle school because last year me and Meagan had started the baking club and now she was going to have to lead the club all alone. I talked to my mom and she had told me that Meagan and I could host the club here, but I would have to help her clean the kitchen. I think she also felt bad for me since I wouldn't be able to hang out with my other friends or do competitive gymnastics. Besides, most of the people who did the baking club were my friends, so I wouldn't be teased by them.
I was happy to be doing online school too because I would have a microphone and talk to a real teacher through it and then the program on my computer would have work for me to do and they sent us books in the mail which I would read. This online school would benefit my education too because I used to only get b's and c's in normal school.