Chapter 41

It was Valentines Day and I was getting huge. I bigger than my last pregnancy at the end! I just wanted to lay in bed forever, but Cameron asked me out to the same fancy steakhouse I went to with Jay. Of course I said yes, because I had broken up with Jay but I still loved him. Cameron was super sweet, especially what he said at the park where we kissed, but my heart still wanted Jay. I was visiting Miracle that day and she's finally walking! On top of that, we were sitting down playing with her and she said her first word which was mommy! I felt so proud of her and kissed her on her head. I loved Miracle and I knew she would love her new siblings.
I put on a simple maternity t shirt since I barely had anything else to wear that would fit me. We climbed in the car and Aunt Chamoline dropped me off, and I kissed her and Miri and said goodbye. I climbed out and saw Cameron standing there with pink and red roses and a box of chocolates. He knew I was craving chocolates so much during this pregnancy. We had an awesome dinner and ordered chocolate mousse for dessert. By the end of the night we had kissed again. And then he asked me. "April, I love you and our children so much, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." I smiled and responded yes. As I looked into his eyes I fell in love that night, and I finally started to forget about Jay.