Chapter 46

I was now 6 months along in my pregnancy and I went to the mall with Meagan and Cameron to go baby shopping. I was really exited to get a boy since I didn't have a boy yet, and to have a girl Miracle could play dolls with when she got older. We walked into a kids room furniture store and ordered two cribs, one blue, one pink. We got matching sheets, and dressers and decor to hang up and some storage baskets. The best part about the cribs was that the bottom part had space to store baskets which saved on space. We made a baby registry list for the baby shower Meagan was throwing for us, and we walked out of the mall with 5 bags filled with baby clothes in different sizes. Once we returned, I got a call from Jay. "Hey honey how are you?" " Listen, my grandmother died last night and today we met with her lawyer to talk about her will. Before she died I told her about Miracle since she didn't know, and changed her will overnight to leave some money for her. Anyways, she and my grandfather used to own the Ramada apartment chain, and now she left me a four bedroom apartment but she also left Miracle $20,000!!" "Oh my gosh!" I replied. "Anyways, we're moving back home!" I jumped up so much and I was so excited that he was coming home, but Miracle was left money! This was so great.