Chapter 27

The next morning I woke up and Meagan and Jay were in the kitchen cooking pancakes and eggs while Aunt Chamoline stayed by my side. She handed me some tea. "This should regain your memory. We really need to know what happened last night, because well, if you slept with some dude, we kinda need to know." She responded. I sighed. "Well, we went into the kitchen and there was a lot of drunk people in there so we got separated, and then a guy handed me "punch" but it had alcohol in it, and then some dude pulled me in a room and the next thing I know, I wake up, Meagan's there, and I'm only in my underwear." I didn't care if Jay heard because at this point, if he wanted to break up with me he could. But surprisingly he didn't. "It's okay honey, I don't mind. I know you accidentally got drunk." Jay said. I gave him a faint smile. At that point Miracle was up and Jay went to grab her. He swayed her back and forth and smiled. It's amazing how a 15 year old teenager can be so loving to his daughter. He truly loved her. While we eat our breakfast, Aunt Chamoline asked "So are we going to tell your parents about this incident or is this going to be our little secret?" "It depends if I'm pregnant or not." I added, and with that for the second time Meagan was going to the cvs pharmacy to buy me a pregnancy test.