Chapter 51

We left the next day and moved into our new place. We spent the whole day with the twins cuddling them, and we got Miracle to say baby.
6 Months Later:
The twins were growing so much! Me and Jay love it here and so does Miri. It's the beginning of December and it's really cold outside. I work online most of the day and have a schedule so the twins sleep during the day and stay up at night. Miracle usually colors when I am working. Jay joined the football team so he usually comes home around 4 and most of the time we go to my parents house for dinner. I am working on my drivers license and I will get it in 2 weeks! Cameron comes over Thursday afternoons to visit the twins, and pays child support at the beginning of each month.
8 Months Later:
It was time to go back to school for senior year! I was going to real high school this year, so I would drop the kids off at my moms house everyday before school, and pick them up after. It felt so good to have a normal day of school again, except dropping off you're three kids of course.
9 Months Later:
It was June and prom time! Jay asked me to prom of course, and said the night would be magical which is was going to be! I took Miri and had Cameron spend the day with the twins and we went with Meagan to go prom dress shopping. I found the most beautiful pink and golden dress and got matching shoes. Plus, Miri helped me pick it out! I was so exited!
2 Days Later:
It was prom time! Meagan came over and we did each other's makeup and hair. My hair was beautifully curled and Meagan put hair jewels in my hair to make my hair look sparkling. "It's going to be magical!" Meagan said and grinned at me. We got dressed and waited outside. My limo pulled up and Jay came out to open the door. He handed me a beautiful flower bouquet which I took inside to put in water, and then climbed back in. The plan was to go to dinner first, and then to prom. We ate an amazing dinner at Ruth's Chris, and then got back into the limo and headed for prom! We danced the night away, some with the pop music that you jump to, and then the slow dance. But the most amazing part was the end of the night. They called out the prom king and queen and it wasn't us of course, it was Anna Scott and Martin, the same two from middle school. But then the music stopped and everyone got quiet and left only me and Jay in the middle of the floor, intense lights and everything. He got down on one knee and said "April I love you and I have loved you since our first date. April Grace Hart, will you marry me?" Tears rolled down my cheek and I replied "of course, yes, yes!" We kissed and everyone in that gym clapped. It was the most magical moment.  For the rest of the night we danced and danced and had so much fun. Apparently my mom and dad and Meagan were in on the proposal. Even though I didn't like surprises, I loved this one.
1 Week Later:
It was finally graduation time! It felt so good to graduate high school after all that had happened. When the called my name, I walked up there and saw all my family and my children in the audience.
2 Months Later:
It was the end of August and our wedding was in a day. We had to have the wedding over the summer because Jay was going to be working on his online diploma for business and he was going to be really busy. My wedding dress had thin sleeves and a puffy skirt that was a very light creamy color with a pink ribbon around the waist part.
The Wedding Day:
It was a beautiful, warm day and everyone looked amazing. Miri was the flower girl and had on a cute pink dress, Meagan was my bridesmaid, and Jays best friend Max was his best man. There was only about 20 guests, but it was perfect.
1 Year Later:
Jay is still working on his business degree, and I am doing gymnastics coaching. We are now sending Miracle to pre-k and my on comes over a lot to visit the twins during the day. Looking back on my past I know that I didn't have a normal childhood, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys! I wrote many other teen mom stories and I'm in the process of writing more so make sure to read! Thank you readers!

-CHECK OUT FROM CALCULATORS TO CONDOMS, TEEN PARENTS LOGAN + NATALIE, AND THE TRANSFERS!