Chapter 26

It was Halloween and best part is, it's a Friday! I had texted Jay but he became sick at school on that Thursday so he wouldn't be going with me. I had gotten dressed, and My mom had stopped by Meagan's house to pick her up. My mom was headed to the airport for a flight with my dad for their anniversary cruise so after she dropped me off, she would be flying to the Bahamas. We had gotten out of the car and you could obviously tell what house was having the party because the music was blasting, and there were all sorts of teenagers standing in the front lawn. "Be safe and if you need anything call Aunt Chami." My mom had said. We walked up to the front door and into the house. We danced for about an hour or so and we were both Hungary so we went into the kitchen. There were lots of drunk guys and I mean lots, like 50 or something. I grabbed a chip, but then I got tapped on the back.  A boy handed me a cup. "It's punch." He said. "Thanks." I responded not being smart. I drank a large gulp, and it tasted strong, but good. I took another large gulp and got dizzy. I needed water. There was another cup next to it that was filled with what I thought was water but that was even worse and strong. I sat on that stool, and then it crossed my mind that what I drank was alcohol. I saw a bottle on the table that red "Rigs Hard Fruit Punch". By then my head hurt and I knew I had to find Meagan but I was stumbling. Suddenly a really hot guy grabbed my hand and smiled. He took me into a room and shut the door. "Here babe,  let's do this." He said. I was so out of it I could barely speak. "No..no" I mumbled. "It's okay babe, I'll use protection." He said. By that time I was dizzy but he yanked off my shirt and pants. I closed my eyes and when I woke up Meagan was shaking me. "April, April!" "Why are your clothes off!" Meagan shouted. "I... I don't kno..." I responded barely. "We have to get you home." Meagan said. "Wait, your mom said call Aunt Chami." She grabbed my phone and dialed Aunt Chamoline. "Hi Chami! I'm Meagan.. you know Aprils friend, well um she is drunk and she needs help please pick us up we are at 1705 Eastman street." She talked to aunt Chamoline. "I will be there as soon as I can." She responded. And with that Meagan helped me put on my clothes and got me real water. "Did you, you know.... Have sex?" Meagan asked me. "I... I don't know." I responded. It was true, I was so out of it then. I stumbled out their front door with Meagan helping me till we got to the curb and then Aunt Chamolines car pulled up and we both got in the back seat. The whole ride Aunt Chamoline was asking what happened but I could only get out a few words. And then once we got home I layer on the couch and fell asleep within 10 minutes. I don't really remember what happened after that, but all I know is that Meagan and Aunt Chsmolibe stayed the night and Jay came over at some time because when I woke up the next morning he was there, still sick and coughing, but there to support me. And of course, Amira let was there too, but she was asleep which was a good thing because I didn't want her seeing her mother on the couch totally wasted.