Chapter 36

I catched Meagan up to speed about everything including Jay. "I'm so sorry for you." Meagan says while hugging me.  "So, are you going to keep our babies or put them up for adoption?" Cameron asked. "I'm going to keep them, but I'm going to need your help. My boyfriend Jay said he would help but he's moving so you have to help me, they are half you, half me whether you like it or not." I responded being firm but true. "Maybe you guys could do something where one of you takes care of 1 baby while the other takes care of the other 2 and then you switch like every week or something." Meagan suggested. "I actually like that idea." I stated. Cameron liked it too so we were set. We talked about names and what genders we thought they would be and by the end of the night you could tell Cameron was kind of exited about being a dad. But I still had to deal with the emotional mess of Jay. I walked to his house that night in the pouring rain at 2:00 am and banged on the door. Jay answered it, and you could tell he had cried from his red blotchy circles under his eyes. I stepped in myself without being invited and to,d him to take a seat. I told him everything was going to be alright and that me and Miri would come visit. I took off my heart locket off of my neck and showed it to him. It made him smile to see the photo of us together when we were thirteen with my big tummy. He kissed me and I promised him I would never take it off.