Chapter 33

It was getting close to Christmas and Jay took me out on a date to this fancy dinner place. I was getting huge even though I was only 6 weeks along so I rustled through my closet and pulled out the box of maternity clothes from when I had Miri. I had so wished Jay was the dad to my triplets, but I'm making him on the birth certificate. I pulled out the dress I had bought 2 years ago and put in on. It was a little short because I had grown a few inches, but I still looked decent. From then on I only wore tennis shoes that were really comfy to try to same my feet. I was carrying three babies after all! When my mom dropped me off, Jay was standing there with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses, my favorite. I kissed him on the lips. I couldn't believe we had been dating for two years. We sat down and had a fantastic dinner, but then he said he had to tell me something.  "April, I love you and I will always love you but I have to tell you, I am going to be moving in February." I nearly fell out of my seat. "I wanted to tell you as soon as I knew which was only about 4 hours ago. You see my grandfather just died and my grandmother needs support right now so we will be living with her up in California." "I'm so sorry to leave you, especially now that you're pregnant which makes me feel even more guilty." I kissed him on the lips and walked out of the restaurant. I neede my bestie right then and there.