Chapter 47

Jay was returning in a few days and it was baby shower time! Everything looked amazing and it was perfect. We got nearly everything we needed, and that would save us a lot of money. We agreed that Cameron would pay $200 a month for childcare which wasn't a lot, but it was per child which helped. He got s job at a diner and made 10 bucks and hour, so if he worked 40 hours a month, it would be okay. Our house was very small, and there was barely and room left in my bedroom with Miracles toys everywhere. I had to figure something out but Cameron asked me to come downstairs. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. "Listen April, I have to admit something. You see, the night this all happened I was drunk and you know, I got into a accident and then a coma. But I'm starting to regain my memory from what happened, and I remembered that I lied to you and said I'd use protection when I really didn't. But that's not it. Two weeks ago at school, I asked out a girl named Karen and well, we are dating. I'm sorry but we're just not right. I will pay you for child support and I would like to see my children, but I can't be with you." "Thank you for telling me the truth, and to be honest I really want to get back together with Jay." I replied. It was actually nice to get the truth out, and I really wanted to be with Jay. That night I called him and told him everything, and he said that I could move into the apartment, and he would move in too because his parents wanted to move to Nevada to work. He said he would go to high school, and I could stay home and work on my online school which I agreed to. I told my mom and she thought it would be a good idea, but she wanted me to go to real high school my senior year. She would come over and watch the children while I went to real school, and I liked this idea a lot better so that I could go back to real school.