Chapter 13

She came back in five minutes later with a more advanced thing and listened to the heartbeat again. "The baby is okay, but it's heartbeat is a little slow." She responded. I looked at Jay and my mom and they squeezed my hand. "It's going to be okay." My mom spoke softly. Dr. Anderson said that when I came back for my next appointment she could help us a little more. I was only 8 weeks along so it could just be that the baby was doing something, but I was still worried. I told aunt Chamoline and she told me not to pannick. After that appointment I texted Meagan to meet us at Starbucks and my mom dropped me and Jay off. We sat down and told her and she told us that they said that about her brother but he turned out fine, except for being super annoying. And then we talked about their horrible teachers and loads of homework, and I talked about my pregnancy symptoms. The next day it was Saturday so I went with my mom and Meagan to go shopping at the mall for maternity clothes. When we walked into a store called Motherhood who only sold maternity clothes, my mom asked the lady what size would fit me. The lady gave me an odd stare, probably wondering why I was so young and pregnant. My bump isn't showing yet, so unless I tell, people don't really know. However, the doctor said I should buy some maternity clothes because I will start getting big very soon. I bought comfy pants and lots of t shirts and one dress. I was an extra extra small, so there was only so much.