Chapter 37

It was February and Jay was leaving in two days. It was the day to also find out what genders are babies were. We were all exited, even Jay even though they weren't his kids. We all got into the car and marched in there on cloud 9. They called us back, and they rubbed the hell on my belly, and looked at the computer screen. Dr. Anderson called for another nurse to come in and listen to the heartbeats which was odd because usually they did that afterwards. "We are sorry to inform you but one of your unborns is died." The nurse said. "But how?" Cameron asked crushed. "Sometime with multiples there just isn't enough and the baby can not survive." The nurse responded. Dr. Anderson then told us that no surgeries were needed because the baby would decompose on its own. "But look on the bright side, you will find out the genders today!" Dr. Anderson stated. "It looks like a boy and a girl!" The nurse stated. We all fake smiled because we were all so shocked that the other baby died. "Do we know the gender of the dead baby?" Cameron asked. "It was a boy." Dr. Anderson said. "And there's nothing we can do, he's just dead?" Cameron asked again. "Yes, and it's nothing you guys did wrong I promise." Dr. Anderson Replied.
Afterwards we all were having mixed emotions. And on top of that, Jay had planned a dinner for us that night.