chapter 7

"Finally, I have you all to myself."

Iris had barely made it into the room before Nikolas pushed her against the closed door and ran his hands down her body all the way to her hips, which he clutched tightly as he rocked against her. She gasped when he lifted her, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist or risk falling. 

"Nik we-"

"Shh...later."

"But-"

He looked up at her, eyes dark with a hunger she knew all too well. 

"Later Iris."

She bit her lip, incredibly turned on by his urgency. There was no way she could say no, not when he was so close. Instead of complaining she reached between them and pulled his shirt up and over his head. He was holding her up with his legs alone, the door keeping her from falling backwards. His shirt hit the floor and hers followed. Iris struggled with his belt buckle; her hands were shaking in anticipation. His lips were on hers as she ran her hand down the front of him till she found his zipper. The sound of it coming undone, the feel of his hot flesh pushing against her hand in need, the fierce groan he gave when she cupped him- Iris took it all in and forgot everything but the feel of him. His chest was hot stone and everywhere she touched him, the stone came alive. Her finger traced a circle around his nipple and she smiled against his lips when she felt it harden. It was oh so nice to be the one to seduce, the one to drive him to the brink of insanity. His hands were gripping her thighs like his life depended on it while his lips wreaked havoc on her neck. They moved lower, his tongue swirling against the tops of her breasts. So close, but not enough. She gripped his hair as he suckled at the peak of her breast, her head falling back against the door with a thud. She couldn't help but grind against him, though she was still only half naked. His hand was between them, moving her panties aside and she thought, "yes, finally."

However, he only teased her with the faintest of touches. His fingers circling but never touching her where she most craved to be touched. Iris heard herself whimper and knew that he had taken back the power. He was once again the seducer, playing her like a violin. She was helpless again and she loved it. This overwhelming feeling of desire... the excitement of being at his mercy... it wasn't something she could explain but it thrilled her just the same. 

"Nik please... please-"

His finger found her most sensitive spot suddenly and caused her to gasp. She pushed back against the door, not wanting to get away, but to find something solid to hold on to while the rest of her body floated in the dizzying world of pleasure. 

"Look at me Iris," Nikolas growled.

She opened her eyes with a moan, hardly able to keep them open from the sheer pleasure of being touched. She needed to climax, she needed him inside her. 

"Beg me to enter you."

Iris gasped, her hands flying to his shoulders as he positioned himself at her entrance. He was so close...

"Nikolas!"

"Beg."

She whimpered, her head falling against his shoulder. God she needed him. Iris kissed his neck till she got to his ear and sighed. 

"Please," she whispered, "please Nik, I need you."

Nikolas moved forward so that he was barely an inch inside. Iris cried out, her nails digging into his skin. She couldn't let him wait any longer, she grabbed hold of his shoulders and thrust her hips forward so that he was in to the hilt. Her scream now was muffled as she bit down on his neck. Nikolas groaned as well and didn't hold back as he thrust over and over, driving both of them further into madness. 

"Nik," Iris wrapped herself around him till she could feel every inch of his flesh pressed against hers.

Nikolas held her with one hand and with the other he rubbed the spot between her legs that made her body tense. In seconds, she was going over the edge and with three more thrusts, he followed her.

They crumbled to the ground in a tired, sweaty heap and when Iris realized what had just happened, she chuckled. In the afterglow of sex, she felt giddy and satisfied. Nikolas moved a strand of her hair away from her face and grinned. 

"Welcome to Cuba Iris," he whispered, and kept her from responding with a light and tender kiss.