Chapter 1

Your POV

"Bye Aryka! Don't work to hard got it?" You shout to your co-worker as you pull up your favorite pentatonix song Aha!. (A/n sorry if that's not your favorite) "No promises!!" Aryka yells back as she goes back to work. You smile and put in your headphones and start the ten minute walk back to you and your friend f/n apartment. On your way home you start to softly hum the song as you hope no one catches you smiling like an idiot for no reason at all. Just before you cross the cross walk a car speeds right in front of you. "HEY WATCH WERE YOUR GOING JERK!!!!!!!!!" You yell after the car. "People these days i swear " You think to yourself and continue on.

*Time skip just because i can*

Just as you enter the door your best friend/roommate comes running into the room. "Y/N you will never guess what i just got!!!!!!" she shouts. " What did you get f/n?" you ask with very little enthusiasm. She frowns "Well if your gonna be like that maybe I won't tell you" "F/n I do not have time for this i would just like to go upstairs and shower so I can get ready for my Date with Matt" You say. " I still say hes bad news Y/n..." " I don't care f/n" you cut her off "He hasn't even done anything to you." you point out. " He doesn't have to I just don't trust him." she says. "Whatever f/n. Can i go and shower now?" You ask. "Fine" she says still obviously upset. "I deal with her after my shower after all she still likes to help me with my outfits and makeup.... Ya i 'll do that" You think as you start heading towards the shower.

*Time skip to after shower

"F\N!!!!!" you yell from your bedroom. "Whaaaaaaaaatttttt??" she shout's back. " I need your fashion expertise!!" "OK I will be right up!!" You laugh and sit on your bed in your bra and underware. Soon you hear F\N running up the stairs like a herd of elephants. "You have summoned me i shall help" she says dramatically. She pulls you to your closet excitedly and starts to mumble to herself. you chuckle then say "hold on one second girrrl!!!!!!" you yell.

"ok" she says. You run out and put pentatonix on. "what song ?!?!" you shout. " Aha!!!! its my favorite!!" You smile and put Aha! on and run back to the closet. You and F\N start to harmonize and sing along. All the while F/N is picking out your outfit.

" La la la la la

Eat, sleep, Breath it

Your full of the stuff

Go back and tie it up tight.

Wheat, meat, Dairy-free, t-total, happy -clappy"

You stop the music and put on your f\c dress that she decided on "Hey why did you shut the music off?" she asks. You sigh "girl I.....I'm sorry for earlier... you know the rudeness.." you say. " Oh sista you know that's ok I was a bit to excited for you i mean you just got home I should of given you some time." she says. "oh ok hey what were you so excited about earlier anyway??"

And sorta cliffhanger!!! sorry but i had to =P Im sooo mean sorry guys not really

shadow