chapter 37

*Esther POV*

I decide to take them swim suit shopping.  'Now to decide who goes first.'  "OK who wants to go first?" I ask and Y\N and Avi look at each other and shake there heads. "Oh joy! I get to pick a victim to go first." I say and Y\N looks up worried. "Ummm Esther what about our little secret??" Y\N asks and Avi looks at me confused. "What secre- OH that one. I totally forgot about that." I say worried. 'How are we going to hide that from Avi?'  Y\N looks at me and speaks up. "Avi anything you see today you can not tell anyone. If you do I will not talk to you ever again." He looks at her with worry and Y\N just looks at him. "Just promise me please." "I promise on my favorite dragon statue that I will not tell anyone." Avi says and Y\N nods at me. "OK then Avi you are going first. Y\N go sit by the changing rooms and I will go with Avi and Choose his suits." I say and Y\N walks off.

*Avi POV*

Esther pulls me along and I point a few suits that I told her I would never ever wear.  "Like I was going to force you into those. That's just nasty." Esther tells me and I relax. She grabs 10 suits and Pulls me to the changing room where Y\N is sitting talking on the phone. She sees us and Tells the person she is talking to that she has to go and hangs up. "Go put these on and after each one come out and show us." Esther says and I look at her. "Can I at least keep my shirt on?" I ask and she shakes her head with an evil grin on her face. "Nope If me and Y\N have to go shirtless so do you." Esther says and I turn around on my heels and go to the nearest changing room and start to change. "Oh Esther what are you trying to do to me and Y\N?" I whisper to myself and take my shirt off and step out to show the girls. "Suit 1 of 10." I say  and Esther shakes her head. "That one is so not good with your skin tone. Don't you agree with me Y\N? Y\N?" Esther says and looks back at my little dragon. She is staring wide eyed at me. "That suit defiantly makes you look pale." Y\N stutters out. She looks at the ground with a red face and I smile and go and change into the others. 10 suits later I now have to carry five suits with me. "Y\N's turn I will be back. come on Y\N." Esther says and I am left sitting there.

*Your POV*

I follow Esther as she picks out some swim suits that are quite revealing. "Esther What are you doing trying to get Avi a boner?" I ask and Esther just smiles evilly at me.  "I got you excited as pay back and now I am going to get you both to sit there after you are done with your 'problems' while I try on some suits." She says and I look at her. "You are extremely evil right now you know that?" I ask and Esther just nods. She hands me 10 suits just like she did with Avi. " GO on change and show us." Esther says and pushes me into the changing room. About three suits in Avi crosses his legs again with a deep blush breaks out on his face. "Esther do I have to try them all on?" I asks  and she nods at me. "Then come and help me I can't get some of them on." I say and she nods and Avi turns a deeper red. Esther follows me in and we try the other seven on and I have to give a little twirl in each one. "You got another tattoo?" Avi asks with a strained voice and I nod looking at my feet. "Ok I see that you are both uncomfortable so Y\N grab the ones you are going to get while I go and grab the ones I want to try on. Be right back." Esther says  and leaves. I go and change and sit next to Avi. We both blush a crimson red and scoot a little farther apart. "Avi I am so sorry." I say to him and he looks at me. "You are sorry? I am the one who should be sorry I am the one who has a 'problem' that I can't seem to control." Avi say's while looking away and I grab his chin and make him face me. "I have a little 'problem' that I can't control either so, we are both on the same boat here." I say and he looks at me surprised. "What you didn't expect me to get excited about seeing you shirtless. All the way here I was telling myself not to think about it but they popped into my head anyway." I say and he looks down. "Me to. I tried to get rid of them but I couldn't. You are just to beautiful to not think about." Avi says and I look at him with tears in my eyes. "You really mean that don't you." I say and he nods. "Every time you say that You are a nobody, ugly, or a potato, I just want to pick you up and kiss those insecurities away. I never did because you weren't my girlfriend at the time." He says and I decide to be a bitch. "You do realize that you never really asked me if I would be your girlfriend." I say and he looks at me. "Will you be my girlfriend Y\N?" He asks and I look at him. "Yes Avi I will be your girlfriend." I say and we share a quick kiss before Esther breaks us apart. "Ok love birds it is time to leave and It looks like you have calmed down a bit." Esther says and gestures to Avi and I notice that his 'problem' is gone. We smile at each other and go to pay for our suits.

Hey everyone another one is up and as you can see I am home sick again so I will update again soon. I love you all bye.

Shadow