chapter 29

*Your POV*

 I was shaken awake by the tattooist. "Oh thank you. Are you done?" I ask and he chuckles. "Almost I need you to tell me what the secret message was again I forgot." He says. "OH that is OK Its I love the bass." I say and I hear him writing it down. "If I am not being to creepy what is your name. I hear him chuckle "My name is Andy Miller. (Totally made up name) What is your name? I have never had anyone fall asleep while I was tattoo and not flinch one bit when I tattooed them." I laugh. "My name is Y\N and That's because I have a high pain tolerance." I say and he continues to tattoo my shoulder.  "Well that's a big surprise. I figured you were just a heavy sleeper." He says. "Not really, I used to live with 4 boys and 3 girls that were big pranksters. I now live with two of the boys and one of the girls. I learned to be a light sleeper." I say and Esther walks in to the room. "This is the girl I live with." I say and she sits down  next to me and shows me her tattoo. "Oh my dragons it is beautiful Esther!" I say as I look at it. Its the milky way and the stars make up her family's names, Including mine. "Um Esther? Why is my name in there?" I ask confused. "Because I already consider you as a sister and I live with you. Good enough reason?" She asks me. I nod and laugh. "Alright Y\N you are done. Take a look." Andy says to me and hands me a small hand mirror and I go to the body length mirror. "Oh my dragons! I Love it thank you so much Andy!" I say as I give him a big hug. "No problem now take your but up to the cashier and pay! I need my paycheck." He says and I laugh. "Ok thanks again!" I say as I leave and pay. Esther and I then go to the store and get some snacks. We head back to the house only to see it spotless. "Wow Kevin you guys clean up nicely." I say then hear Avi playing his guitar upstairs. "Oh No" Esther says. "What?" I ask. " I know that tune he plays that when he is down or thinking to hard. I can't help him either he doesn't let me" She says crying. I frown and pull her upstairs. I motion to her to be quite and turn the handle to his room. 'Locked at least he is still playing the song to bad it is making me melt.'  I think as I pull out my set of keys for every door in the house well except for the bathroom ones. I unlock and he stops playing. Esther and I enter his room. "Avi are you ok? Please talk to me. I want to help." Esther says and I just stay behind. "I am fine Esther." He says. " No Avi Your not." I say startling him. "Talk to your sister. I will be downstairs but I will lock you in the basement if you don't talk to her.  Got it and don't think that I won't find out. " I say as I walk out of the room as I hear Avi sigh. I go downstairs and sit next to Kevin.

*Avi POV*

"Well Its about the others. I don't know if I forgive them." I say to Esther and I see her tense. "I don't know Avi..." she says and I cut her off. "Do you forgive them Esther?" I ask. "Sorta I guess I miss them and all but I don't know if I forgive them." She says and I hug her completely breaking down. "I think I forgive them. B-But I don't know. They appear in my dreams sister. I don't know what to do I still love them all." I say sobbing. "I forgive them to Avi but does Kevin? Does Y\N?" Esther asks sounding scared. "I think Kevin does but I don't know about Y\N." I say and cry harder. "Avi hang on one second ok?" Esther says. I let her go and she goes into the hall. "KEVIN I NEED YOU!" I hear her yell. A couple of minutes later they enter. "Kevin do you forgive Mitch, Scott, Kristie, and F\N?" She asks him.  " Ya I been thinking about it and I forgive them but do you Avi?" Kevin asks me. I nod and they give me a big group hug. I hear a door slam and It sounds like its the basement door. "What was that?" I ask and they look at me. "It was probably just Y\N going downstairs to get the guest rooms ready for the rest of the crew." Kevin says. "After all they are coming in about a week." He adds. 'They are? Wow time flies by' I think and we hear a scream. "Y\N!!" I panic and run to the basement only to see her grabbing her head and her eyes glowing. "Y\N? Are you ok?" I ask carefully. "Get away from me before I hurt you. That is all I do hurt you, so why do you hang out with me?" She asks and I look down. "I hang out with you because I.....I love you." I say. She looks at me "No you don't. No one does. They just say they do so I don't go dark and kill everyone. Who would love a monster like me?" she says and I run up to her. She backs away "STAY AWAY FROM ME! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" She yells and I don't listen. She turns around on her heel and runs. I race after her but she locks herself in a room and I hear her sobs coming from the room and I run upstairs and grab my guitar and Kevin and Esther look at me weird. "I am going to help her wither she likes it or not." I say and run downstairs. I run to the door and start to play my guitar. I only get a couple of cords played until she opens the door. "Just give up Avi I am a lost cause." She says and I chuckle and put a finger under her chin and make her look at me. 'I can't believe this not that I won't enjoy it, I just wish it was under better circumstances.'  I think then kiss her she freezes.

And stopping!! Second chapter for today I have no idea how many I am going to update so ya I am in a writing mood apparently. I will see you later bye my little shadows!

Shadow