Chapter 49

*Your POV*

It is the day of the last tour and I can't wait to pick Avi and the others up. It has
 two months and four days since I have seen them last. F\N stayed with Esther and I refused. Esther was confused but I explained why I couldn't go. I mean I did have 3 books due by the time of there next concert and I was already halfway through the first two so I had no time to dilly dally or have time for distractions.  She understood, didn't like it but she understood. The hard part was explaining why I couldn't stay to Avi. It hurt me to break his heart but I had to. "I am sorry Avi I wish I could have stayed but I couldn't." I say to myself and start to cry into my pillow. I cry for about an hour when Avi calls me.  My phone doesn't ring and I look at it then at the time. 'oh he is preforming..... He can't call me right now.'  I am pulled out of my thoughts when my laptop dings and I look over at it confused only to see that Avi is face timing me. I gasp and clean my face up from the tears and run back to the computer only to see a missed call from Avi. I frown and then my laptop dings again and the screen reads 'future husband calling' I smile at what F\N put his name as and answer only to see millions of people and The guys talking to the crowd while Kristie is standing by Esther.  "Whats going on?" I whisper and apparently my mic picked it up and projected it and Scared everyone on stage. "Y\N?? where are you?" I hear Avi ask looking off stage and I laugh. "Avi guys turn around." I say and they do so. I glare into my camera and growl out "I am not amused. Who decided to do this?" Everyone bursts out laughing. "OK Who decided to prank Y\N even though she isn't here?" Avi asks still laughing and I have had about enough of it. "Y'all keep laughing I will make you walk home from the airport, then go on a scavenger hunt for the key and Me and y'all know how well I can disappear without a trace." I say with a threatening voice. Everyone instantly goes silent Except for Mitch.  "Mitch I will also take Wyatt with me and not give him back till you find me." I say and Mitch shuts up immediately.  "Now who did this?" I ask and I hear laughter coming from what sounds like stage left.

*Avi POV*

I look over and find F\N laughing so hard that she is rolling on the floor beside my sister. "This was an awesome plan Esther!" F\N says and Esther laughs along with her. "WHAT I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING DRAGON THAT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y\N yells and almost breaks the sound system.   I see them freeze and slowly stand up. "Uhhhhh ....." They say and I grab them both and pull them onto stage. There in the camera is a Dark Y\N with red irises again. 'Oh no this is not good.'  'ya think?' 'Oh shut up.'  "Y\N , baby, Dragon calm down please." I say and she glares at me I wisely shut my mouth and look at my feet along with Esther, and F\N. "I will pick you up when you get to town but don't expect me to talk to you two. I still love you guys both but seriously?! Bye Oh and bass man? I love you too." She says before hanging up. Scott coughs awkwardly into the microphone and I turn around to the crowd with a smile on my face. "That was my lovely girlfriend and as you can see she doesn't like tricks played on her and she uhh goes like that. I still love her with all my heart though. So without further ado, let us finish the show." I say and we launch into our next song.  We finish everything s couple of hours later and make plans to leave sometime the next day. I send her a text asking if she would like to go on a date when I get back and she agrees and I smile before getting her 'goodnight I love you' text and I respond every time with something a bit different and tonight is no exception. 'Goodnight my love I will see you tomorrow when you spread you wings and fly to your happy place that is my arms. I love you so much..' I see the read symbol and then she sends a smiley face and sends back 'I love you too my romantic dragon.' I smile and put my phone down letting her go to sleep. "You really love her don't you?" I hear and I jump and turn around on my bed to see F\N standing by the door.  "Ya I do.... I am going to surprise her when I get back but I am not telling anyone anything till after." I say and F\N being how she is looks at me. "You are going to do the horizontal naked worm aren't you?" She asks and I look at her with disgust. "I will not take advantage of Y\N like that! That is waiting till after marriage." I say and she looks at me with surprise. "Not to be rude or nosy but your still a virgin aren't you?" She asks me and I feel my face heat up and nod. "I have been waiting for the right one and till I am married." I say embarrassed. "You and Y\N are so much alike those are her reasons as well." F\N tells me then turns around and goes back to her and Kevin's room. 'Wait Y\N's a virgin?!'

Hey everyone!! Here is the first chapter. I don't know if I am going to do another should I? Or should I go and  make browines? Oh I don't know but I know one thing my little shadows and that is that you are all amazing and that I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Shadow