Chapter 30

*Your POV*

I wake up from my nap still at the tattoo parlor. "Hey you finally woke up." I hear Esther say from beside me. "He is almost done with the tattoo and I already paid." Esther says and I glare at her. "You weren't supposed to pay missy I was it was my idea anyway." I say and she shrugs. "Excuse me miss...." The tattooist says. "Y\N" I say. "Miss Y\N but what was the secret message you wanted again?" "Its I love the bass. If I am not being totally creepy and all but what is your name? You do amazing tattoos." I say and he smiles at me. "My name is Andy. Andy Miller." He says. 'Thats the same name as in my dream'  I think and Esther smiles at me. "So you do love my brother. Thats not a surprise. I am pretty sure he likes you to." She says smirking at me. "What if it's not your brother? Maybe its just the instrument." I say and she smiles at  me. " I highly doubt it when you other message is I love Pentatonix." She says. "And before you freak out You mumbled it in your sleep." She says scooting away from  me. "Oh did I say anything else?" I asked her and she shrugged. "Ya mostly about the guys and how well they clean though. So shocking stuff." She laughs with me. "Alright Y\N you are done." Andy says. Esther shows you hers and it's the same as the one in the dream.  "I feel the sisterly love girl" I say and she looks surprised. "how did you know?" she asks me and I look at her. "Cuse I think of you as a sister already even though its never gonna happen in real life. I am too ugly. and Normal for him he deserves better." I say and Esther takes the mirror from a shocked Andy and shows me my tattoo. "OH MY DRAGONS IT IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU ANDY!" I  scream and make him jump. "I am so glad that I am used to you and Avi randomly screaming" She says and laughs. "You ok Andy? Your mom is here by the way to visit you." Esther tattooist says. Andy nods " Bring her here I want to hug her." He says and I watch as my moms sister comes in the room. "Andy!! Its good to see you!" She says then she notices me and Esther. "Y/N? What are you doing down here in Alabama?" She asks. "I am running away from four people that I currently want to kill and I am here with my Three friend one is currently right next to me but I consider her as a sister." I explain and then I look at Andy. "OMD Cousin Andy! Mom always talked about you! I always wanted to meet you! Give me a hug!!" I say and run to him. He laughs and gives me a hug I laugh and pull Esther in as Andy pulls my aunt  in. "I am so coming here every time I want a tattoo or piercing." I say as I hug them all harder. We all laugh then my butt vibrates and I pull from the hug. I see that Avi is calling. "Guys Avi is calling Shuuusssshhh!" They all look at me and nod. 

Phone conversation

A=Hello? Y\N you there?

Y= Yes what do you need?

A= Ummmm Kevin wants to know when you guys will be done shopping.

I hear Kevin make a noise of disagreement and here a muffled shout "No I didn't!" I laugh.

Y= Um we should be home soon and Avi?

A=Yes?

Y= You need to work on your lying I will see you and Kevin a little later anything you need from the store before we head to the check out?

A= Ya BBQ and chips.

Y= Kay see you in a bit bye.

End

I hang up on Avi and look to Esther panicked. "We need to go now! Avi is getting impatient and blaming it on Kevin." I say and Esther nods and we say our goodbye to my aunt and cousin. We run to the car and start to go to the store.

*Avis POV*

She hung up on me. "Kevin she hung up on me." I tell him and he laughs at me. "I told you not to blame it on me and try to push you missing Y\N on to me." He says and I glare at him. "I don't miss her." I say and Kevin looks at me and I crack. "Fine I miss her. Sue me I like her. Don't you miss F\N from time to time?" I ask him and he looks down. "Sorta I forgive them a little but not fully. I can't believe they did that. They acted like you weren't even important when you are the glue that keeps us together and Y\N calm when she freaks. I- It hurt me to see that they didn't care." He says and I frown and pull him close. "They probably thought I was playing a prank in them to lighten up or taking a nap somewhere. I don't fully forgive them either but I kinda understand. I know that Y\N and Esther won't forgive them that easily though. It really hurt Y\N and Esther." I say and I let a few tears pass through and Kevin holds me close. I cry into his chest and I hear my phone ring. I hear Kevin pick it up and I feel him tense. "Mitch did w-what?" He asks and I lift my head to see him go pale. "Thank you Scott and I will tell them." Kevin says and hangs up. "Avi, Mitch went back to Arlington. He won't answer his phone and Kristie has stopped talking, singing, smiling. F\N- F

is the worst. She thinks this is all her fault and she won't eat or talk to anyone. Scott is the only one still sorta functioning. Brad is the only normal one other than bursting into tears and Scott sounds like he hasn't stopped crying at all." Kevin says trying not to cry. I grab my phone and call Y\N. "Come home as fast as you can" I say and hang up. 

Hey everyone. You probably all hate me know but it gets better please don't loose faith in me. I am not a good writer so I am trying to make this work so please keep courage in me!!  I am going to need all I can get. Thanks for reading my little shadows!! Till the next chapter BYE!

Shadows