Chapter 4

*Avis POV*

I was sitting with Scott, Mitch, Kristie and Kevin.  I look over and see two girls enter Starbucks. The first one looks excited and then panicked I watch as she turns around and stops the second girl and starts talking to her the second girl who I must admit was the prettier one. The second girl grabs onto her friend and starts to follow as her friend walks toward the counter. Before she reached the counter the second girl turned.  I saw her see us and I sent her a smile. Then she passed out. The first girl picks her up and starts to leave. I super frown and Kevin notices but doesn't say anything.  The first friend comes back into the shop and up to the counter and orders the drinks she looks over and I start to stand. She glares at me and rushes out. I tell Kevin to tell the others that I am going to meet them at the hotel he looks worried but agrees.  I rush out and see the first girl hop into a car and then drive off I follow in my car.  We get to a apartment complex after many different turns, I have a feeling she was trying to lose me.  She got out and then took the second girl out and up the stairs I follow but make sure she doesn't see me.  She looks to were i am hiding and rolls her eyes. "I know you are there Avi you are not that good at hiding you know." she says with a smirk.  I am surprised but come out "well this is awkward you know my name but I dont know yours." I say sounding quite awkward. "Of course I know your name you are the bass in mine and Y\N's favorite band." She says gesturing to the beautiful girl in her arms.  "Oh Y\N's her name well whats your name mystery girl?" I ask. "Well I would love to answer that but i have to get the door open and Y\N inside." "Oh! Let me get the door for you then. This your apartment?" "Yes mine and Y\N" she says with a sigh.  "Oh ok" I say as I memorize the apartment number "Room 10 perfect"  I think.  I open the door and let them inside. She puts Y\N on the couch. She starts toward the kitchen and I follow.  She goes and gets the drinks and sits by Y\N but I stay standing. 10 minutes later Y\N starts to stir.

Hey everyone sorry for not updating sooner but my computer has been having problems. Sorry for the short chapter but I kinda ran out of time. love you all 

Shadow