Chapter 23

*Avi POV*

"Your secret tree house? Who helped you build it?" I asked curious.  "Brad Helped me build it and he got the permit and yes I decided to have a get away. What is the problem with it? Is Avi jealous?" She asks bombarding me with questions. "There is no problem I was just wondering and no I am not jealous. I was just curious." I say blushing and hope that she doesn't notice. Just then my phone starts to vibrate. I take it out of my pocket to see Mitch calling me. I frown and ignore the call. Then Y\N's phone start to ring. She frowns and pulls it out then puts it back. I look at her questionably. "Scott. I do not want to talk to him right now I am really pissed at him." She says her eyes turning black. "Y\N calm down its ok." I say and she calms down. My phone rings again and I look at it. Its Esther I know I am going to regret this later but I reject the call. Y\N's phone rings. She glares at her phone and picks it up and looks at it. "Kevin I am sorry but I don't want to talk right now." She says and rejects the call. My phone rings again hopefully for the last time. Its Kristie I glare and ignore it. Our phones are quiet after that then I hear Y\N growl and look out the hidden window. I go over pull her to my chest and look out the window.

*Your POV*

'Why can't they take a hint? Me and Avi want to be left alone!! I know why F/N didn't call, She knows better and that she also never calls me. But did they really have to call Brad?" 'Apparently they don't know how to take a hint anymore.' My mind answers and then I growl and look out the window and Avi pulls me into his embrace and I glare so hard and I start to feel him going dark. 'Oh no with us both dark who is going to stop us from killing them and each other?'  I think then hug Avi close and start to cry he stops and then lifts my face to his and his eyes go back to normal. He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to him. "Avi brad knows how to get up here we need to go out the back before he gets here." I say and pull him towards the back. Brad has climbed the tree and Is getting his rope tied to the tree. I push Avi towards the edge and me and him jump. I jumped shortly after and we ran to my secret place that only I know how to get to. "We will be safe here and we won't be found. I found this place on accident but ya know, only me and you know about it." I say. "Are you sure Brad doesn't know how to find this place?" Avi asks scared and winded from all the excitement. "Oh ya and I might have grabbed your phone and left it at the tree house and only I know where its a secret cubicle that I made so not even Brad Knows about it."

*AVIS POV*

Well I had and eventful afternoon. I found out Y\N has many secrets and that she likes to go exploring. I was a bit worried though when she said we should get home since we have been at the park for 7 hours. She apparently can tell time by looking at the position of the sun and it kinda scared me. "Y\N How many times have  you had to tell time by looking at the position of the sun?" I ask cautiously as she leads me to a path out of her secret place that makes it look like we just for a  stroll through the forest. "Almost my whole life I went camping a lot when I was little." She said as we walk out of the forest and towards the house. We get back and Esther is not happy with me. "YOU LEFT WITHOUT WRITING A NOTE! AVI YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!" My sister yells at me and I hear F\N doing the same to Y\N. "I HAD TO GET OUT F/N AND IF I DIDN'T I WAS GOING TO SHOOT SOMEONE WOULD YOU RATHER THAT?" I hear Y\N yell in a deeper voice. I run to her and pull her into a embrace but she shoves me away and runs out the door towards the park. I know exactly where she is going and I move to follow and Esther stops me. "I am going to the park now let go of me." I say ans run off. I get to Y\N's favorite secret place that only she knows of. Sure enough that is where she is. "Y\N are you ok? I'm sorry that I gave you a hug and all bu-" I start but she cuts me off. "Its ok Avi I need that hug now." She says with tears in her eyes. I run over and give her a hug. "Y\N I know this isn't a great time but I have something I have to tell you that I have been hiding." I say without thinking. 'Well I guess I am telling her know'  "What is it Avi? Will It make me happy?" She asks. "Yes At least I-I hope so." I say nervous. "Well ok go on then." She responds. "I don't want to ruin our friendship but Y/N.........

Hey everyone I know this is kind of  a short chapter and I am sorry. I don't know if I am going to continue the story either after this chapter. I am not sure but I will think about it. Anyways, I Love you guys and stay strong my little shadows. goodbye for now. Also let me know about any grammar errors thanks.

Shadow <3