Chapter 26

*Mitch POV*

'What Y/N is Brads sister?'  I open my mouth to speak my thoughts but Kristie beats me to it. "Wait Y\N is your sister? F\N why didn't you tell us?" She asks and F\N looks at us. "I- I didn't know she was his sister. She never told me." F\N says and Scott just stands there in shock. I run to him and hug him. "Well you also didn't know that Kevin is also related to me and Y\N his mom married my and Y\Ns Dad. She never actually knew that I was her brother because our parents split up when our mom was pregnant with Y\N I was 15 when she left. And know Y\N is 25 and imagine how that made me feel not seeing her till she was 18 when she was born on May 23?!" Brad says breaking down. (A\N I am just using my birthday but not my legal date) 'Wait May 23? Thats a month away to the day. Oh no Brad must feel terrible loosing his sister for the second time in his life. I can't imagine my life without my family.' (Sorry I don't know if he has more than one sister) I hug Scott closer and start to cry into his shirt. I hear sniffles coming from above me and I look up to see Scott crying also. "We ha-hav-have to fi-fi-find them." Kristie says crying. "We have no idea where they went and why would they tell us. I mean we stopped looking for Avi we need him and Kevin and Esther were so mad that they left with them because of it." Scott says silently crying. "Ho-how could we have done that Avi is family to all of us and he is one of the most important parts of Pentatonix. We are such bad friends." I say and detach from Scott and run to the bathroom. I shut the door and sit on the floor. "Mitch please come out I need you. Please come out." I hear Scott say with his voice breaking towards the end of his sentence.  I open the door and we go back downstairs where every one is on there phones. "What are you all doing?" I ask and there heads shoot up. "We are calling them on there phones to see if that works." F\N answers. I shake my head in understanding. They all sigh at the same time. "They changed the numbers. We can't call them or anything." F\N says. "Any place that they would go that you know of?" I ask. They all shake there head no.  I sigh.  'This is going to be a long search'

*Your POV*

I wake up and look at the clock. '10 A.M. I wonder if anyone else is up?'  I climb out of bed and head downstairs. Avi is awake and cooking some breakfast. "Avi? You are awake. I figured you would be the last to wake up." I say surprised. He just chuckles. "I adjust to time changes fast and well to be honest I didn't sleep well." He says. I gasp "Avi you march yourself upstairs and take a nap in my room if it helps. No arguing. I will finish breakfast you go get some more rest." I say. He frowns at me and opens his mouth to protest. "Avi I said no arguing." I say and pull him by his arm blushing at the feel of his biceps. I pull him to my room and shut him in it. I head back downstairs only to see Kevin up. "Oh hey Kevin. Let me guess you adjust fast to." I say and he looks at me. "We all do we kinda have to for traveling all around the world on tours." I smack my head down on the table.  "You sent Avi back to bed right? He is the last one to adjust and usually needs more sleep." Esther says coming out from behind me. I jump about a foot in the air. "Yes I did and don't scare me like that again please." I say. She nods. "Anyway so this hair dye will come out in about a month right?" She asks and I nod. I hear Kevin gasp and throw me his phone. I catch it and look at it. 'I am looking for my sister. She doesn't know she is my sister and I am also looking for my brother whose mom married my dad after I moved out. There names are Kevin Olusola and Y/N L/N. Please if you see them call the number below. I deeply miss them and me and This group behind me has made a big mistake we need to fix. Please please please, Help us find them. The number is 507-222-555. Thank you.'  Oh my dragons. "Y\N what do we do?" Kevin asks. "For now we relax till the hair dye is out I will send him a text saying we are fine but I will call him with our location when we are ready to talk." I say and look out the patio door that overlooks the beach. "I am going to go and get Avi. After breakfast we are going to the beach." I say and walk towards my room. Avi is sitting on my bed looking at the door. "Avi come on breakfast then we are going to the beach." I say and he groans. " But its so far away." He complains. "Avi we are  a foot away from the beach. Have you even looked out the window?" I ask and he shakes his head. Well that explains it. We head downstairs. "Have any of you had a proper look at the house and outside?" I ask they all shake there heads. "This is a three story house if you count the basement. It has five bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms and 3 studios. It is a foot from the beach with an outdoor patio for anything. Thats about it oh ya basement has another studio and its huge. Any questions?" They all look at me like I was crazy. " Y\N how could you afford this? It must be expensive." Esther says. "Mom, huge trust fund, and this was her house and when she died she gave the house to me in her will along with her businesses and money. I am pretty sure I can support me and all you guys Even Scott, Mitch, Brad And F\N with ease." I say trying not to cry cry cuse I said there names. They all give me a hug and I feel better. "Come on lets eat so we can get to the beach!!!" I cheer and sit down to eat. After we are done and dressed we head out to the beach. I am wearing a nice F\C bikini and it looks amazing on me. I hear Avi gasp behind me. "Y\N when did you get a tattoo?" 'Shit' 

Hey everyone. I am giving a shout out to my friend casias Her grandma has cancer please pray for her. I know she might be mad at me for putting that in here but she and her family need all the prayers they can get. Thanks for reading.

Shadow