Chapter 27

*Your POV*

"Ummmmmmm. I didn't" I say sheepishly.  "Yes you did Its a dragon." Avi says stating a fact. "No I didn't Avriel." I say firmly. "Yes you did its a Dragon curled around a cross!" He protests. (Picture of tattoo at top.) "Avi you must be to hot the heat is getting to you lets get you inside." I say then Esther and Kevin notice it.  "Girl You got ink??  Why Didn't you tell us?" Kevin asked. I sigh "Just don't tell anyone ok?" I say as I drag them inside. "I got it last year after.... Me and F/N left." I say and they instantly understand. I smile gratefully and call brad. 

*Phone conversation*

B=Hello?

Y=Hey Its me come to Mobile Alabama in about a month and Don't bring the others.

B=Y\N?!?!? Is it really you? Prove its the real Y\N

Y=I have a dragon tattoo on my back of a dragon curling around the cross with a secret message under the tail.

B=Oh Y\N why can't I bring the others?

Y=Cuse they have hurt me too much by giving up on finding Avi.

B=*gasp* It is you! How did you get to mobile and afford a house? Wait don't tell me mom.

Y= Yep and I guess you can bring the others but don't expect me to be very nice.

B=Thats OK. See you in a month.

*End of Conversion*

"Brad is coming down with everyone in a month." I say eyes turning dark at the thought of what they did. Avi instantly hugs me close. "We don't have to be all nice right?" Esther asks. "No we don't." I respond. "Good Cuse I wasn't going to be." Kevin says.  I laugh and so does Avi.  "Lets go watch a movie."

*Brads POV*

I hang up after saying goodbye to Y\N and turn around to the group behind me. "We are seeing them in a month. I just hope they will forgive you and well I hope Y\N doesn't hate you guys. You seem nice enough but why did you stop looking for Avi? I mean she has liked him for years and would look for him forever, and you guys his second family just stopped looking after a hour. Why?" I ask confused and curious.  "We thought he was just playing a prank on us so we decided to play along with it. He usually pops out and says got ya after about a couple of hours of 'hiding' so that's what we thought was happening." Kristie explains crying. "But has Y\N ever pranked you and ever would have pranked you about Avi missing?!" I scream. F\N looks down at the floor, Mitch cries harder into Scott's chest and Scott just silently cries. Kristie stops crying long enough for F\N to say "No She wouldn't" They all start crying harder. "How could I do that? I knew how much she loved him and I said I would stop looking! I should  have known it was for real!" F\N yells and locks herself in her bedroom. 'Oh Y/N, Esther, Kevin, and Avi forgive them they are gonna never stop crying.'  I think and shake my head.

*Avi POV*

We are watching all of Y\N's favorite movies. I feel her shift her weight onto my lap. Esther and Kevin had gone to bed along time ago. "Is it ok If I sit in your lap Avi? I just need some comfort right know." She asked. "Ya no problem come here." I say as I open my arms for her to cuddle into. A few minutes later she falls asleep on my lap I chuckle to myself and pick her up. " Avi don't move. Me comfy." She mumbles. "Shh I am just bringing you to your bed." I say and she curls up into my chest more. I smile and blush It was times like these that I am glad she is asleep. I open her door and set her on her bed but as I go to get up, She pulls me back down. She opens her eyes and looks me right in the eye. "Wither you like it or  not you are staying with me tonight so I am sure you will get some sleep."  She says and I try to protest. "Avi I am not afraid to pull you into bed and cuddle you to death when my cuddle side comes out." She says I don't try to protest anymore and I climb in beside her. She cuddles into my chest and softly starts to snore. I wrap my arms around her waist and look around her room. 'Its almost identical to mine.'  I think as I look around. Her walls are a dark navy blue with PTX posters up on the wall, and a empty bookshelf that hangs on the wall.  He dresser is in her walk-in closet. 'Do all the rooms have walk-in closets?'  I think in wonder. I stare at the ceiling only to notice that she has glow-in-the- dark paint splatter on the ceiling. 'It almost looks  like stars and a galaxy.'  I think as I feel Y\N shift and pull me closer and cuddle me. I feel my cheeks heat up. 'They are probably a bright red or a light pink'  I think as I pull her closer.  "One of these days Y\N I will tell you how I feel. I just hope you feel the same." I say as I fall asleep. That was one of the best nights of sleep I have gotten in awhile. It felt good.

*Your POV*

I wake up the next morning only to find that I can't move very well.  I look down at my waist only to find Avis arms around my waist and me basically on top of him. 'So that wasn't all a dream. I mean I am still clothed. And Mitch isn't here dancing on a stripper pole. Man I really got to stop drinking pop before bed.'   I think as I slowly detach myself from Avi and head downstairs to make everyone Breakfast. "This is a surprise." I hear from behind me and I jump and turn around.  "I figured my brother would never let you go." Esther say and I calm down. "Ok First off do not scare me like that, and  two It wasn't very easy." I say. "And you didn't succeed you woke me up and I need coffee." Avi says from behind me and again I jump and Fall even deeper in love with him he looks sexy from just waking up and his morning voice! 'I am going to die he is to hot in the morning. Did I really just think  that?'   I think as I walk to the fridge and make breakfast. "This is going to be a long Day." I say. Avi just chuckles and leaves to wake up Kevin. "Y\N? Can we talk?" Esther asks. "Ya sure about what?" I ask. "Its- its about my brother."

Hey everyone I am going to stop there. I know I haven't been updating much and I am sorry. I have been busy. Oh and just because a friend asked me, Please go check out Scarlet_Thorndike and her story HIGHSCHOOL ANIMATRONICS. And if I spelled that wrong you can all hate on me and tell me the correct spelling in the comments. Thanks!! Bye my little shadows.

Shadow