Chapter 1 EDITED

I was walking home from school until I saw someone running with a bag against his back. I decided to follow that person that was running and that person ended up in a building in a ghetto neighborhood.

I hid behind a bush and waited for 5 minutes. I walked to the front door and knocked. No one answered so I just let myself in.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" I asked curiously.

No one replied. I walked inside as I started looking around. I saw a room at the end of the hall so I walked over there. When I got there, I opened the door a little bit and peaked in.

There was nothing, so I closed the door quietly and when I turned around, I got pinned against the closed door. The stranger covered my mouth fast before I can scream. 

"Don't make a sound or try to escape okay?" He said coldly.

I nodded and his hand moved away from my mouth slowly. I stood there frozen, unable to move. I got myself together and I finally relaxed myself. I looked at the stranger and he was using his phone.

I stood there leaning against the door because I got tired of standing up. Minutes later, more guys came as they surrounded me.

"Who are you?" One of the guys asked.

I didn't say nothing and they probably got mad. The same guy that asked me, pinned me against the door even harder than last time.

"Who are you?! Who sent you here?!" He asked me again but with more force.

"Let me go please!" I cried.

"Not until you tell me and if you don't, something's going to happen to you." The guy growled.

I kept my eyes shut as I was about to cry. I felt his breath next to my neck and he bit my neck a lil. I tensed up really fast.

"I'm just a curious girl. No one sent me. I promise." I trembled.

I opened my eyes and his face was inches away from mine.

"Liar! You're not telling the truth!" He growled. 

I felt him take something out of his pocket and I saw it. He was holding a pocket knife in his right hand. Then, he put the pocket knife against my left thigh and I gasped.

"I promise you! I'm telling you the truth!" I cried.

"I still don't believe you."

With that he slowly slid the knife against my thigh as I screamed. The guy stopped and I looked at the direction he was looking at. It was another guy and he's cute. Why am I even thinking this? I'm going to die!

"Let her go. I'll talk to her alone". He said.

"But what if she does something wrong?" The other guy asked.

"Its going to be okay". He promised.

The guys just nodded. The guy that pinned me, let go of me and I collapsed but the guy that told the others to leave caught me. I cried softly as he handed me a tissue. I used it wipe my tears away and cleaned the blood away on my thigh. It stung a lil but I ignored the pain. He carried me to a room and set me down on the table and took out a first aide kit. 

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked.

He got next to me as I looked him in the eyes.

"Because I don't like to see a beautiful innocent girl get hurt." He said.

I turned red as I looked away so that he wouldn't see me blushing. Oh lord. He called me beautiful. He touched my cheek and I flinched on instinct. He moved my head carefully so that I was facing him.