Chapter 5: A Girl Like You Can Fix Him

I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed all the necessary equipment for my next lesson and as soon as I closed it, Zander was leaning on one of the lockers.

I yelped in surprise and said, "You scared the crap out of me!"

He smirked at me and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to" But he didn't look sorry at all. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "What do you want?"

His eyes held mischief and I knew what we were going to talk about, the deal.

"From the look on your face, I'm assuming you remember about the deal. Anyway, I need you to come with me to a family gathering. And it just so happens to be that you're the perfect girl - I need a date, and it can't be a girl I've fucked, cause I have a reputation to hold."

I made a disgusted face and said, "Your language is foul, and you really need to watch your mouth. Family gathering? Anything special?" I asked him.

He nodded and said, " Kind of. My elder sister is engaged and it's just a celebration kind of a thing." I nodded understanding immediately and said, "Fine. I'll come but if I mess up don't blame it on me." He chuckled and said, " Don't worry. You'll do fine. Its today at seven, wear something formal and I'll come and pick you up."

I just gave him a nod and began walking to my next class.

★★★★★★★★★

I looked down at the dresses that were laid out on my bed.

I had just got back from school and I picked out the best dresses I owned, I told Amanda to come over to help, since she claims she's the fashion police, I really hope she'd be here soon, I was in a fashion emergency.

I hate to admit but I was pretty nervous. I had no idea that Zander had a sister. I just really hope everything goes fine and nothing happens.

I heard my bedroom door open and I turned around and saw Amanda with a big creepy smile on her face.

Oh, lord save me.

" Chop-chop get your ass in the shower and freshen up. It's your first date with Zander and I'm going to make it hard for him to keep his hands to himself." My eyes widened and said, " Calm down Amanda!! Zander and I are not going on a date." She just waved me off and I shook my head. I went into the shower and did what I was told.

After getting out of the shower, I wore the sundress Amanda picked out for me. It was backless knee length lace dress and it was beautiful.

I went and sat on the chair and said, " Amanda please don't make me look like a clown." She playfully glared at me and said, " I'm definitely seeing the amount of trust you have in me. Don't worry, you'll look like a Victoria Secret Angel." I just gave her a nod and closed my eyes.

* After one and a half hour *

"Is it done yet?" I asked Amanda impatiently

"No. Now be patient."

I groaned loudly.

"Here! Done!"

I finally opened my eyes after the torture and gasped when I saw the girl in front of me in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh. Amanda thank you so much." I turned towards her and gave her a tight hug

"Hey, you'll ruin your dress." I chuckled at her words and shook my head. The bell rang, knowing it was Zander.

"Thanks again." I said to Amanda and she waved me off. "I want the details of the gathering. Call me later." I nodded and went downstairs.

Zander's POV