Epilogue

Valentine's POV

*after nine months*

Everything was perfect- just the way I wanted it to be.

We all had started the second chapter of our lives- college. Zander and I were going to try long distance and we both strong believed that we could make this work. We weren't going to let a few miles get in between of our beautiful relationship.

As for Amanda and Andrew, they unfortunately broke up. They thought they wouldn't be able to make it work long distance and well, if they're meant to be then they'd find their way to each other. And I really hoped they do.

Connor Bradley died last month. It was a sudden death- no one saw it coming, not even the doctors. We all thought he was getting better but I guess he wasn't. We all mourned and cried for his death. In the end, he somehow managed to shine in our lives with his lame jokes and pick up lines.

I looked around at the huge campus of my university and let out a nervous sigh. I could do this. I survived highschool. I thought to myself to boost up my confidence and tone down my nervousness. With a smile on my face I entered the entrance gate and prepared myself to face the upcoming challenges and strange situations.

•••

Badboy Stole My Heart has officially ended! I know the epilogue sucks and it seemed kind of rushed but I really wanted to end this book!

It's an open ending. It's up to you now. You can give them whatever ending you guys want.

I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing this book. Thank you for the continuous support/reads/votes and just everything.

Please don't forget to vote on my chapters (if you haven't already) and share the book! It'd mean a lot to me :)

I love all my readers and voters. Thank you so much for helping me reach this book a 1000+ views!

Also, I want to thank hepburnettes, millie_ and @writerbug44 for inspiring me to write a book! Thank you for being incredible authors!

I hope to see you guys soon!

Goodbye for now :)