Chapter 3: I Just Made A Deal With The Devil

I walked down the hallways of my school to search for Zander, I've been looking for him for almost fifteen minutes and still no sign of him. As I was walking, I saw Zander's best friend, Andrew Mathews, standing there talking to a bunch of students.

I can just go and ask him about Zander and he might tell about his whereabouts. Sounds like a good idea. I walked towards Andrew but stood a little far from him. When Andrew noticed me, he immediately said, "Guys, I'll catch you all later. Got some work to do." After that they all walked away and I walked closer to Andrew.

"What did you need?" He asked me. No greetings. How nice of him.

"Where is Zander?" I asked him. He looked at me from down to up and said, "If you're one of the girls Zander slept with, then I'm not telling you where he is. Now leave me alone!"

He was about to turn but I stopped him by saying, "Okay so first of all, I have no interest in Zander, second of all we haven't slept together, third of all can you just hear me out?!"

He nodded and motioned me to go ahead.

I let out a deep breath and said, "I need to talk to Zander about something and it's important. I've been searching for him for almost fifteen minutes but no luck! Can you please just tell me where is he?"

He thought for about a minute and said, "Okay fine, he is at the back of the school. One advice, don't piss him off." With that he walked away. I shook my head lightly and walked towards the back of the school.

As I reached, I saw Zander sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall. I cleared my throat as I walked closer. He looked up with an immediate glare. My eyes widened in surprise but I quickly composed myself and said, "Why do you have to be a jerk all the time? Can't you just behave normally? I haven't done anything to you so you can stop glaring! And I want to talk to you about something."

He glared harder at me (if that's even possible) and said, "Listen here nerd, I don't want to talk to you so you can now get the hell out of here, that'd mean a lot." I narrowed my eyes at him and said, "I have a named and it's Valentine Wood. And I am not going till the time I don't talk to you, like I intended to do in the first place."

Zander snickered at my name and looked amusedly at me "Valentine? Really?" He laughed at me and wiped a fake tear. God, what a jerk!

I glared harshly and said, "Are you done now?" He nodded and said, "Fine. What did you want to talk about?" Finally!

"It's about my friend, Amanda." I told him. His face scrunched up and said, "I don't know any Amanda." Yeah sure!

I let out a gasp and said,"Really?! Well, she's the girl you used and then threw away like trash. Do you have any idea how much you've hurt her! She liked you, genuinely and you broke her heart. You're the biggest jerk I've ever seen! So you better go and apologize! NOW!"

I saw realization hit him. "Look Valentine, both of us were drunk. Therefore, we didn't know what we were doing! I didn't mean to break her heart!" I just gave him a look of disbelief. "Do you have any idea that her drink was drugged?!" He shook his head no. And he looked as if he isn't lying so I found myself trusting him.

"Oh..But you still need to explain this to her with an apology as well."

"Fine, I'll apologize to her but then you need to do something for me." He said with a smirk. I nervously bit my lip and said, "Okay, fine." After that I turned and walked to my next class.

I just made a deal with the devil; this is not going to be good.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Zander's POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Andrew and my eyes were only set on one girl, Valentine. She was definitely different. She didn't swoon over me or acted like a slut. I don't like her, hell no. She isn't my type but there is something about her which draws me into to her.

"Valentine, huh?" Andrew's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at him as if he's crazy.

"I don't like Valentine and she's not my type. So you can stop giving me that look." Andrew laughed at me and I glared at him. "Okay! Okay!" But he continued chuckling. I let out an irritated sigh.

Why am I even friends with him?

I got up and walked to Valentine's table and said, "Amanda, I need to talk to you for a minute."

Amanda's eyes widened in surprise then she nodded. We both walked out of the cafeteria and went in the nearest empty classroom.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked nervously.

"Okay, Amanda I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anything to happen on that night. I was so drunk and I had no idea that your drink was drugged." I told her. Her eyes were wide with shock because I don't really apologize to anyone. She finally nodded and replied, "Okay. I believe you." I gave her a nod and walked out of the classroom with a smirk on my face. Well, that was easy.

Valentine I am going to have a lot of fun with you.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Valentine's POV

Amanda came back and sat on the chair. She looked a little shaky so I asked, "What did he say?"

She let out a deep breath. "Zander apologized."

I grinned at her and said, "That's good!"

She nodded and opened her mouth to say something but the bell rang. We both got up and grabbed our things and went to our class.

For rest of the day, I only had one thought in my mind:

What has Zander planned for me?

|||||||||||||||||

Hey guys! I hope you liked the third chapter and what do you think what Zander has planned for Valentine?

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE! Thank you!

Much love xo