Chapter 18 | This Must Be A Dream

Once I had my plan constructed and laid out, I began plotting. I was going to need Dahrk's help, for sure, but I didn't know if I should involve the others. I mean, there were a lot of precautions. For example, if I asked them to come with me, I'd be upping the percentile for more casualties for the ones I loved, especially Oliver and Nate. But on the other hand, we needed as much man power as we could possibly gather, and that included Diggle, Felicity, and Roy.

As for Sara, she's on the run again. And unfortunately this time, I have a feeling that she's not coming back. The pain that she must go through is unbearable with detective Lance looking for her and Laurel practically going all CIA on finding her sister.

Other than all the craziness, everything has been going alright. I'm due to be back at Nanda Parbat in three weeks, which are too short if you ask me. I mean, my plan wasn't even as good as I had anticipated so I was more than hesitant to put it into action, not to mention the risks involved.

"I don't see how this will work, Samantha," Dahrk muttered, looking over my plan.

"Look, it's simple," I explain, "I'll hand you in to Ra's, pretending that I gave you the injection of hydrogen peroxide, lock you up, maybe let one of the guards give you a beating, throw you in the dungeon, and then start seducing Ra's."

"And?"

"Well," I continue, "then you use your abilities and get out, go through the back door leading behind Ra's al-Ghul's throne, and slit his throat."

"Or suck the life out of him."

"I don't care how you do it, just get it done," I hiss, "His heart must stop beating. I'll then hand the throne over to Nyssa and we'll get it over with."

"Not to Nyssa," he mutters, "To Malcolm Merlyn."

"Malcolm?," I exclaim, almost choking on the water I was sipping.

"Yes, Malcolm," he says, getting back to his paperwork. I looked at him, his eyes gleaming at the sight of his paperwork.

His eyes were like a photocopy of mine, and that fact made me slightly uncomfortable. When I looked at him, I saw myself. I mean, my eyes were hazel, but they, like Nate's, changed. But not according to my mood, no. They changed depending on the person.

In twenty-seven years, they only turned the blue color of Dahrk's eyes when I was with my father and when I was with Dahrk. I guess that tells me something, eh?

"We can't give it to Thea's father!," I shake my head, "You can't put that much power into someone evil, like Malcolm's, hands."

"Firstly, that sentence hardly made sense," he rolled his eyes, "And secondly, it'll give me a chance to kill the new Ra's faster, with Malcolm being weak."

"Firstly, rude," I narrow my eyes at him, "Secondly, Malcolm's stronger than you think."

"Yeah, Dahrk," Malcolm's voice calls behind me. Great, another surprise appearance, and one I wasn't looking forwards to...

"Malcolm," Dahrk flashes a fake smile at him, "How's it fathering an eighteen year old?"

"Amazing," he grins, evilly, "How's it fathering a mistake?"

To that, I grab his throat, lifting him off the ground and into the air, then holding him against the wall. At this point, I'm huffing and puffing with severe anger, eyes gleaming a purple glow, and teeth clenched, "Who do you think you are, Merlyn? How's it feel to have the whole city and Thea hate you for leveling the Glades? I may be a mistake but at least I'm proud to know that Dahrk's my father, unlike Thea."

"Easy," he mutters, choking, "Let go."

"Not this easily," I press harder, "What do you want?"

"Let him down, Samantha," Dahrk warns, and adjacent my will, I bring him down, "He's here to help us."