Chapter 2

............→_→.............←_←........+_+

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Stupid training started again and Igneel's explanation gives me a headache!! "Now, since you learn both spells in the same day, let's see if you can do Karyū no Kagizume (Fire Dragon's Claw)" Igneel said and flamed his paws? I just call it a hand. Then said " Karyū no Kagizume!!" then the rock crack into pieces. Igneel looked impressed to himself. " The user ignites their feet with flames and proceeds to assault the opponent with a powerful fire-enhanced kick, with the flames greatly augmenting the power of said kick. They can also create flames from the feet, greatly enhancing speed and allowing the user to jet-propel in any direction they desire. This makes it easier for the user to get close to opponents that they wish to engage in close combat. The user can also combine the jet-propulsion capabilities of this spell for use with other techniques." Igneel explained.

I ignite my feet with flames used it on a huge rock, it broke into many pieces. "Good, your getting good at this. The next one is Karyū no Hōkō (Fire Dragon's Roar)" Igneel said and suddenly, a huge wave of fire was on his mouth then throw it to the forest and said the spell. " The user first inhales, gathering fire in their mouth, and then releases such fire in the direction of their opponent, creating a large, exploding fireball which damages and burns the opponent. This spell can be performed two ways: the first, and more "complicated" way involves the user putting their hands before their mouth, in a pose resembling that of a trumpeter, before releasing the fire, prompting it to be expelled between their fingers. The flames produced by this version start out as a very thin stream, enough to be fit between the user's fingers, before suddenly enlarging to strike the opponent. The other simpler, and seemingly faster way, simply has the user quickly gathers flames in their mouth and then releases them, with no seeming stance required, producing a much larger burst of fire." Igneel explained to me while I was hardly inhaling or gathering the fire to my mouth.

Finally I shouted the spell and throw it to the rock. "That's strong Natsu. Next one is Karyū no Saiga (Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang)" Igneel said...
" The user must ignites one of their hands and then swings it in an arc, striking the target with their fingertips, leaving a flurry of flames in their wake." Igneel explained to me and just made a crack on the ground that I have to hold myself, even tho I am stronger than him, I don't get used to my curse magic so I need to learn lost magic or any magic just to cover my curse. I have done what Igneel said and looked at him with my goofy smile.

"You have done three times in one day Natsu, would you like to rest?" Igneel asked me with a hint of a worried tone in his voice. "No I'm fine. What's next?" I asked while a fake excitement on my eyes, well actually I'm pretty bored. "Okay, the next one is Karyū no Kenkaku (Fire Dragon's Sword Horn)" Igneel said and now explaining. " The user engulfs their entire body in flames and then propels themselves against the opponent at high speed, hitting them with a powerful headbutt. The user then proceeds to send the enemy flying up in the air with a pillar of fire produced from their body." he explained to me and lit his entire body on fire, he flew up and flew to the huge mountain and was destroyed.......how the hell am I going to do that?!.

"Your turn Natsu" Igneel said. I gulped and concentrate to my magic. When my body finally was covered in fire, I attack the mountain in hih speed and broke it. Oops......
"Good,   next is Karyū no Enchū (Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow)" Igneel said and punch the ground with a flame back on the elbow. "The user creates intense, bursting flames from their elbow, boosting the striking power of the corresponding bare punch, which they then use to strike the target, href who is then sent flying several meters away from the user." Igneel said more like a boring explanation to me.