Chapter 14

Konichiwa Minna!! Watashi wa gakkō o motte iru toki, watashi wa hijō ni yoku watashi no hanashi o kōshin dekinai koto o omoidasa seru tame ni wasurete shimaimashita. Watashi wa shūmatsu nomi ni massugu kōshin shi, watashitachi no kyūka wa, watashi ga omou no chikaku ni aru ga, shinken ni, chikaku de, soreto wa, watashi wa toki kyūka massugu ni sore o kōshin suru koto ga dekimasu! Wa ̄ i! Jūbun'na hanashi, ima ikou!

It means 'I forgot to remind you that when I have school, I can't update my stories very well. I only update straight in weekends and our vacation is near I think but seriously, near and with that, I can update it straight when vacation!! YaY! Enough talking and let's go now!'

PS: This will be one time update for weekdays cause I'm bored as hell today. Besides, I need to remove my stress from the math.
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Natsu and Aihato was now outside the guild. Staring at the guild door. Erza opened it and others welcomed them back and turn their attention to the two. At first they were shocked but removed it and hugged Natsu, even tho he was trying to run away from them.

Wendy was sitting right there but also hugged Natsu since he was like a big brother to him. Natsu hugged her back but feel something strange. Natsu, of coarse, loved and treated Wendy like a sister to him but someone or something keeps bothering him. He feel......disgusted by hugging Wendy.

Aihato was just looking at Natsu and smiled but felt something strange also like Natsu. Part of her wants Natsu to be with them but her other part felt like she needs to break him with them and just focused to their goal.

The rest was smiling at their nakama and felt happiness rushed to their veins. "Ahem." Makarov cleared his throat and all of the attention was to him. "Since we successfully brought Natsu back, LET'S PARTY!" Makarov yelled and all of them cheered. Lucy and Erza went to the bar while Gray was keeping an eye on Natsu. The rest of the day was like that with Gray watching Natsu, even in the bathroom.

*TIME SKIP*

Aihato woked up and saw she was the only one awake. She looked at Natsu and saw him asleep also, she sighed in relief and was about to wake him up until a voice disturbed it. "Aihato, can I talk to you for a moment?" Erza asked while Lucy, Gajeel, Wendy, Happy, Carla and even Gray, was behind her. "Sure" Aihato replied and Erza lead the way.

When they got to the basement of the guild, they questioned her. "Can you tell us what Natsu's past is?" Aihato looked at them, frowning. "Why?" she asked. "All of us shared our past except for Natsu, he always say that his past was waking up in the middle of the forest. Why is that he lied to us?" they replied and asked her back. "He lied? Well, totally, he didn't lead, he was told he will wake up in the middle of the forest and only know his name, personality and big brother. His big brother don't want him to know it so he erased it from his mind. Does that answer your question?" They nod.

"What's his past anyway?" Gajeel took one step forward and asked. "Want to know?" Aihato asked him. "Well duh. I want to know badly since his story past was not normal. Waking up in the middle of the forest and only know his name, personality and big brother is totally not normal." Gajeel replied and all of them agreed. Aihato sighed "Curious aren't you? Fine, I'll tell you but listen carefully cause I don't want to repeat his past story" she said and they agreed.

"Okay, it all started in--"

*Flash back*

A black hair boy in the age of 7 or 8 and a spiky, pink hair young boy in the age of 5 or 6, was playing around their house. Their mother, was happily looking at them with his husband beside him, looking at them happily also.
"I hope they grow up fine" Their mother said and her husband looked at her. "They'll grow up fine honey, just believe in them and they'll be a fine young man once they grew up" her husband told her and hugged her. She hugged back and smiled.

The black and pink hair boys stopped and looked at their parents. The pink hair boy giggled. "Mama and Papa are cute!!" the pink hair boy exclaimed and his parents smiled. "I think it's time for your rest Natsu, you need to get your daily nap" his mother told him. "No! I want to stay awake and be with mama, papa and oniichan!!" the pink hair boy, Natsu exclaimed. His mother sighed. "Fine" his mother said and he happily jump and fell.

His parents, also his oniichan got worried and rushed to him to see him sleeping. His parents smiled with his oniichan.

An arrow was shot, not even one of them got hurt but their father got into fighting stance. "WHO'S THERE?!" their father exclaim. They came out to reveal one woman and one man. They both wear two skinny jeans. The woman has a rip off jacket and a tank top, red with a hat. The man also had a rip off jacket with a white shirt on the inside and a hat also.

The two didn't answered them but shoot an arrow. Their father changed into his demon form and attacked them but they are many mages, not strong enough but he can't take them all at once. Their mother also changed into her dragon form. "Get out of here, get out of here safely. Take the forest and follow the broken branches that lead to me and your father's real and old home. When we didn't came there by tomorrow, tell them all what happen" their mother said. "B-but, what about Natsu?" the black hair boy asked. "Carry him, Be safe also" their mother said and went to her husband. The black hair boy carried his little brother and ran to the forest and followed the broken branched path.

"You do know that we might not last right?" her husband told him. "I know, so short to live with a kids that we loved so much. Let's fight until our last breath, Shikaku" she said. "You're right, let's fight till end, Midori" Shikaku said and gave her a kiss, she also gave him a kiss and started their battle.

The black haired boy stop on his tracks for a moment and looked back and saw a huge fire on their house. He wants to go back but Natsu might get in trouble. He got no choice but to run to their safety but let a small tear escape.

*Flash back End*

They stare at her in shock but some had a small tear on their eyes. "That's all" Aihato said. "That's all? WE WANT TO LEARN EVERYTHING!" Erza yelled but not too loud. "I can't go any further, his past was way more worse than your past. His past is not good, not good at all, not even good for talking also." Aihato said and teleport herself back at the top of the guild. "Wait!" Erza yelled but too late.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Watashi wa sore ga natsu no kako no furasshu bakku o mochidasu no wa warui aideada to omou ga, sudeni sore o okona~tsu. Darekaga soko ni yakkaina shutoku shimashita ka? Nashi? Hai. sore wa kono bubun no subetedesu.

It means ' I think it's a bad idea to bring up Natsu's past flash back but already done it. Did someone get touchy there? No? Okay. Well that's all for this part.'

'