Chapter 18

Watashi wa kore o tsukuttaga, watashi wa, kono 2 kyoku o ue ni mō 1-mai o kiki, hoka no hitotsu wa koredesu. Watashi wa anata ga kono monogatari o o tanoshimi kudasai... ...

It means: While I was making this, I listened to this two music, the other one on the top and the other one is this.

I hope you enjoy this story......

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤
Natsu's POV

When I open the door, I was greeted by a flying chair. It slammed to my face and broke into half. I saw a brawl was going with Mizunami and Aihato as well. I didn't even know why they are joined in but it makes me feel angry because someone just tossed a freaking flying chair to me. I don't know why am I angry just for the freaking flying chair but it doesn't matter.

I was about to yell at them but something interrupt me. A bottle now hit my face. I stood there in place trying to hold my rage but it seems they didn't care. Cause another flying chair flew to me and I grab it then broke it to many pieces.

"Who freaking threw the two chairs and bottle?!" I asked in my demonic voice. I don't know when did I ever use that voice but it seems all of my questions will be answered with 'It doesn't matter'.

All of them stop fighting and look at me, as well the two who was guarding me. "W-welcome back Natsu-san..." Aihato greeted me and a hint of terror in her tone. I walked forward to her and my eyes glaring at her. "Don't bother to greet me back but tell me who threw that chairs and bottle" I said and she was about to answer until Mizunami interrupted her, but she answered my question. "It was jet and Droy who threw those, Natsu-sama." She answered me in a bored tone but with respect.

I turned towards the two who was bickering about something but didn't notice me walking towards them. I grab both of their heads and slam them to each others skull. They just held their heads and it feels amazing to see them in suffering.......WHAT AM I THINKING!!?!!

"JET! DROY!" Levy ran to the two who was still holding their heads. I saw the others, shocked but headed to the two if they are alright.

Very good Natsu-sama, keep doing it~

A voice? Who's that voice?

Who are you?!

How cruel of you Natsu-sama~ You've already forgotten me that easily~

Takehiko?!

You just remembered me just now Natsu-sama~ How cruel of you~

Shut up and get out of my head!

No can do Natsu-sama~ I am here to control you wether you like it or not~

Control me?! So you're the one who made me turn into like this?!

Yes! I am the one who is doing that~ Your other self may be the first one who gets to tell you what will happen but he did not GET the first one to do it now right~?

Grr.....Get out!

How rude Natsu-sama~ Well, better stop zoning off now~

I stop zoning out and saw all of them looked at me angrily. "Why did you do that?!" Levy yelled at me like an enemy. I just shrugged my shoulder and felt losing control of myself.