Chapter 13

Sate watashi wa, watashi wa hotondo enerugī o tsukaihatashita gen'in kore ga kondo wa kore o tanoshimu koto ga deki, kyō no watashi no saigo no kōshin ni naru to omoimasu

It means ' Okay I think this will be my last update today cause I was almost running out of energy so let's enjoy this now'
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
*With Erza and Gray*

Erza and Gray was checking all the room in separate ways so they can find him faster. Gray opened the door and saw Happy in there, sleeping peacefully. "Erza! I found Happy!" Gray called Erza. Erza run towards where Gray is and walk inside Happy's room. "He seemed to be sleeping since he's mumbling a fish again" Erza said. "But did you saw Natsu?" he asked him. He shook his head as a no and she sighed. "We will leave Happy for a moment, e need to find Natsu." she told him.

The two of them went out and separated again. When they had checked every room but one, they both looked at each other and nod their heads like they were reading each other's mind. Gray grab the doorknob while Erza was readying for battle since Natsu was on the run as always when they saw them. Erza counted to three and Gray opened the door.

They saw nothing. Erza walked inside and looked every where while Gray was on the door just to see if Natsu will sneak away.

Eventually, Natsu was under the bed with the chained was brought down but he can't use his magic yet. He was glad that he had hid under his bed on time but his tail was swaying too much and it tickled him.

Gray's POV

I was at the door, looking if Natsu will sneak away and suddenly heard a small mewl under the bed. I know it won't be Natsu since it's not like him to be like that. But when I imagine it,it makes me hard.... Okay Gray, stop with your dirty imaginary.

"It seems he's not here also" Erza suddenly came out of the bathroom. "He did not came here also to sneak away" I said while the boner underneath me was not visible at all.

Erza and me gotten out of the room and was about to give up until she whispered to me. "We will return back to this room now. We will wait for a voice that may come from Natsu and tackle him. I know he's in there" Erza explained and nod. We waited there for 2 or 3 minutes and heard something from the door. "Finally they were gone..." Yup, he's in there alright.

Natsu's POV

When the two got out, I waited here for 2 or 3 minutes just to make sure they gotten out. I got out under my bed and trying again to remove the damn chain on my ankle. I sighed and gonna wait Aihato to remove this damn chain. I know they were still at the door until their scent was gone. I sat up from my bed. "Finally they were gone..." I said and suddenly, the door swing open with a 'BANG' since it was forced and Gray tackled me.

I fell from my bed again and was urgent to punch Gray on the stomach but my powers were sealed because of this chain on my ankle. I looked at Erza who was lightly blushing which I don't know why tho. I felt a sudden pleasure and pain shot through my spine. "N-nyaaa~" I mewl and look behind me to see Gray with a shock face and was blushing and was gripping my tail. I blushed madly and trying to get off. Wait, how come they didn't notice the chain on my ankle?

Gray notice my struggle and gripped my tail harder. I stop what I'm doing and quiet down while blushing. "Gray, break the chain and let's go" Erza said and went out.

"I'm glad I found you~" Gray said huskily which I ignored it. "Stop gripping my tail!" I yelled angrily. He let go of my tail and froze the chain and break it. I got up quickly and was about to go out till Gray, held my wrist. "Just where do you think you're going?" Gray said coldly. "I will jist change my damn clothes, Fullbuster!" I said and ran to my closet and changed.

When I got out Gray,unconsciously make a handcuffs around my both wrist on my back and it annoyed me since I can't use magic also!!

I growled while Gray smiled cause I cans sense it and got out of my room.

Normal POV

Erza went to Happy's room and grab him and come down to see Gray and Natsu was already there. "Tell me Aihato,why did you chain me to the bed and put my night wear on?" Natsu asked her angrily. Aihato giggled " Sore wa watashi no gimudearu gen'in, anata wa sorera no neko no shippo to mimi de anata no yoru no mamō o chakuyō suru koto wa kawaīdesu~" ( Cause that is my duty and it's cute for you to wear your night wear with those cat tail and ears~) Aihato said lovingly. Natsu blushed a little and looked away.

The rune around Levy, Makarov and Lucy disappeared and free. They brought Natsu and Aihato to Fairy Tail to let them speak for their actions.

*Far away*

"Aihato wa, ha~assatsuei sa remashita ka? Watashi wa sore ga natsu wa - samā ima, kono atesaki ni tōtatsu sa seru tame no jikan no tameda to omoimasu. Kare wa mata, kore made no mono to kare no kako o gakushū suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Inzei no 1 wa watashitachi ni kaesa reta sekai wa modotte, ryū to akuma ga iru kagiri kaesa remasu sa remasu, soreha Zeref-sama to Natsu-sama, anatadesu.." Inside the cave, a voice of a man said and laughed slightly.
( Aihato was captured huh? I think it's for the time to let Natsu-sama reach this destination now. He needs to learn ever thing and his past also. The world will be back, the dragons and demons will return as long as one of the royalties returned to us and that is you, Zeref-sama and Natsu-sama.. )
😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
Okay, I'm tired now so I hope you guys enjoyed the last update for today and sorry for wrong grammars or spelling except for the Japanese words.