Ending the book

Uhm okay. How many years had passed again since my last update? Hm....yeah. so fucking long.

Hold up for a sec okay? Before you go write a comment under this, please read the whole note Oki? I know some (maybe all) of you are mad at me at this point, but I am really pleading you to read this first.

First of all, I am terribly sorry for what have I done. I recheck my messages in this board and saw I promise you guys an update as soon as possible, and a special chapter for the gap I left.

And now here we are, no update from me till now. I may be busy in RL but I do think it is not a good excuse for my long hiatus.

Second of all, there is also a reason for me why I haven't written or update any of my books. I lost inspiration to write, my main ship which is GRATSU (mainly I think all of my stories is GRATSU, except for "The Princess who was revived") has been crushed when I read the manga. I was so infuriated and stopped. I know it isn't a good enough reason, but with the two specific ship that I recall, despise of, has been sailed. I crumbled (I'm overdramatic ಥ‿ಥ) I actually knew it would be sailed. But I never expected to make it a great impact for me.

Then sooner or later, I stopped. (I rechecked by books again and saw an AN about me back. Sorry for the false hope guys. I didn't mean to (╥﹏╥)) I recheck my books if I have a prewritten chapters, and I did. Apparently, "Behind the Mask" only has one unpublished chapter, and it wasn't even finish. It has only 130+ words in it.

I actually uninstalled Wattpad as soon as I gave up, losing inspiration and motivation to write. And then I reinstalled it, but I made an another account. Well, not just another account, I think I made two to three accounts for some dumb reason. Then I finally made my second official account since I was pretty annoyed by myself for making accounts that won't be used.

Well..... That's it. My reason for my very long hiatus is because I lost inspiration and motivation. I am currently thinking if I should...you know....rewrite all of them. But with the lack of motivation and inspiration, I don't think I'll be able to do that.

Again, I am terribly sorry for giving you false hope for me to update again guys. Thank you for the 250+ followers also💜 I am pretty late

So what will happen to this book now? (And the rest)

It will be discontinued and will mark it as complete (even if it isn't really complete)

It can be adopted, you may continue it as you like, but please message me if you want to adopt the story so I can confirm it. (If any of you really like to adopt it( ;∀;))

That's it. I am officially done (I am so fucking late to even tell you this! I am really feeling bad you know!! And I know I should be) I again, am terribly sorry for everything I have done guys.

I would still weekly check in this account for messages like if any of you would like to adopt the books.

I am mostly more active in my second account. If you guys want to know, you can PM me and I will send you the name&link of my second account. I would probably post another message about the link, but if some of you are eager to know my second account, you can PM me. Although don't expect a gratsu book or any Fairy Tail book there, because I moved on to another. And you'll see it once you get the link.

I am not forcing you guys to forgive me, but I am deeply and terribly sorry for all. I hope you understand and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me here. But I won't be able to reply immediately since I would be going back to my second account now.

Anyways, I love you guys and thank you for all the things you have done for me💜 mostly by supporting my books and for following me💜

💜

(Copy paste it from my message board)