Chapter 5

Natsu stared up to his ceiling with a bored and lifeless eyes. Happy left him alone in his house. Silent was only can be heard through his house, not even one noise can be heard inside. Staring into nothingness just made him happy for some reason, wonder why?

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK

A knock was heard through door, he ignored it and want to be alone for now.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK!

The person knocked again but it was a little loud enough to break the peaceful silence around him which he ignored again the person's knock.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNO-

"Okay! Just wait!" Natsu yelled and the knock stopped. Natsu got up from his bed and opened the door, in his front of him is Erza and Lucy. "What do you guys want now? I wanna be alone today..." he said and was about to close the door again but Erza put her foot on the edge of the door just to make it a little bit open. "Tell us" Natsu gave her a confuse expression. "I got nothing to tell you, if you're wondering why I screamed and fell unconscious, it doesn't matter to you." Natsu said directly to her. "But still-!" Erza unconsciously removed her foot from the door and Natsu immediately closed it.

SLAM

Erza and Lucy stared at Natsu's door for a while until Erza back to reality. She was about to kick down the door, and teach Natsu a lesson but Lucy grabbed her shoulder. Erza looked at her confused "Let's leave him alone for now, let's talk to him tomorrow in the guild." she said. Erza nod and left with Lucy.

*Inside Natsu's house*

Natsu heard what Lucy said and slid down behind the door and brought his knees to his face then putting his forehead in his knee. He know that he said he don't want to be happy now but he felt, lonely. Inside of him is lonely, he wished to be like that for now so there is no turning back. If he could change time, he might want to be with his friends now instead inside of his lonely house.

*Guild*

Erza and Lucy returned a few minutes ago and already explained to them what happened. "So.....his..old self return?" Happy whispered to himself only, well of coarse, the dragonslayer heard it. "What do you mean old self Happy?" Wendy asked curiously while the others look at them. Happy didn't answered but instead, flew away from the guild heading to to where Natsu is. "HAPPY WAIT!" Team Natsu along with Wendy, chased him down, but....where is Gray??

When Happy finally got to where his and Natsu's house is, he really slammed the door closed shaked Natsu, who is on the floor laying and curled with his eyes lifeless and bored. "Natsu, our friends wants answers about your old self which slipped out of my mouth when I was asking myself but unfortunately Wendy heard me so LETS GET OUT NOW!" Happy yelled while Natsu covered his ears. "Next time, remind me if you are going to yell IN my ear" Natsu said while sitting up. "S-sorry" "It's fine as long as you remind me but first, lets get out of here" Happy nod as a reply and packed some fish in his green bag while Natsu more looks like make it disappear. Once they were done, they climbed out of the window and used a cloak. While they had a chance, theu ran out to the forest until they got tired. "Natsu...*pant* we rest *pant* for a while?" Happy asked and Natsu nod and set their tents out. Natsu picked some more woods for the campfire while Happy go fishing.

While Natsu was walking to find a wood, he heard some moans but were soft and a female. He concentrated first where the sound came from and followed it. He followed it until it somehow stop behind the bush, he looked over it and saw Gray.......

*Natsu's POV*

I looked over the bushes and saw Gray my crush until now......sjiuld I even tell you?! FINE! He was kissing Juvia but what the hurts the most he used his other hand to roamed Juvia's body parts and he grope them! He kissed Juvia down her neck making hickeys while Juvia, softly keeping her moan quietly. "Come on Juvia, I wanna hear your sweet moans~ Don't keep them in" Gray said seductively and Juvia nod and let out her moans.

Past is past but this isn't past! This isn't future also! But this is the present, present is happening now which really broke my heart..

Baka, you don't have heart from the beginning you know....

Stop getting on to my feelings and thoughts!

I was just telling you, besides, you may be feeling something love on him but the most important thing is, does he love you back? Does he have the same feeling to you? Will he accept it? Will he?

I-i don't know..

See! You didn't but what was the first in your mind he will answer you?

No?

If no then no! He doesn't love you! He hated it! He won't accept you! He will hate you and call you unspecific names! You don't want that right?

N-no..

Then crush that feeling and feel hatred towards everyone instead if love. For me, love is nothing more than a word to all of them. There is no love, it is only hatred that exist to us. Love then you will break, like a broken heart. Instead of being hurt, hate them or feel nothing. Besides, what can love do anything?

You're right.....but how can I crush that feelings for him?

Simple! Forget him

How?! I can't forget him that easily

*Sigh* I meant forget your feelings for him.

Oh...

And that is end. I got up from my huding and chopped some tree branch and brought it back to the camp. I already saw Happy waiting for me and fish on the ground. I smiled a little and lit the campfire and cooked the fish but Happy said he prefer raw so I gave his while mine still cooking. I ate min after it was finish and look at the sky, dark sky since it's already night. I told Happy go ahead to sleep and now he is inside the tent.

I brought out the lacrima in my palm and watch my friends still looking for me until now. If I remember, I always love to see humans running around in the dark and then get lost then died. It creeps me out now but I don't really enjoy it, only to the fairies I enjoy it.

New name for your family? Wow, so cold

I ignored it and went inside the tent but not before putting out the fire. I slip myself in the sleeping bag that I brought and shut my eyes..

Don't you ignore me!

Shut up!